ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    You don't know who Carseller is, after all this time? The least trustworthy borrower on SBR?
    Actually Yis I just googled " Carseller4 real life " and this is what popped up .

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

He's already proven his commitments mean NOTHING

He's STOLEN points from yis repeatedly... FACT. (no need to sugarcoat it)

He's acted DISHONORABLY... fact.
    BM i know about it bud. im just trying to be "nice" to maybe get him to do the right thing since everyone else is insulting him
    Please don't confuse holding someone accountable for their (repeated) egregious behaviors as "insulting him".

Insulting him?... sorry, that dog don't hunt.

but at this point i think its a hopeless case.
    It's only a hopeless case due to carseller's own willful choosing.

Let's not act like some "Act of God" is happening here.

stash set up (yet again) an excellent plan that was agreed to by both CS and yis.

THAT PLAN WOULD WORK!

Difference is... yis is honorable, CS is not.

Them's the facts.......
    Points Awarded:

Erock87 gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Please don't confuse holding someone accountable for their (repeated) egregious behaviors as "insulting him".

Insulting him?... sorry, that dog don't hunt.

It's only a hopeless case due to carseller's own willful choosing.

Let's not act like some "Act of God" is happening here.

stash set up (yet again) an excellent plan that was agreed to by both CS and yis.

THAT PLAN WOULD WORK!

Difference is... yis is honorable, CS is not.

Them's the facts.......
    geeeez i agree with you man. was jus trying a different approach. you want me to say fuk cs so i can get 6 pts like everyone else in this thread. im not gonna do that. cuz he is immune to all of that shit. my good cop attack probably aint gonna work either i just want to see stash and yisman get their points back. and iknow the facts as i told you i have battled with cs before over debt payback and we both have received infractions for it. alright ? can i get back to that fridge now ? its fukkin flooding the kitchen.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    geeeez i agree with you man. was jus trying a different approach. you want me to say fuk cs so i can get 6 pts like everyone else in this thread. im not gonna do that. cuz he is immune to all of that shit. my good cop attack probably aint gonna work either i just want to see stash and yisman get their points back. and iknow the facts as i told you i have battled with cs before over debt payback and we both have received infractions for it. alright ? can i get back to that fridge now ? its fukkin flooding the kitchen.
    playing good cop does not work if you tell everyone your playing good cop

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    playing good cop does not work if you tell everyone your playing good cop
    sweep.. I like u bud.. and dont like seeing u and wulf not getting along.. so I will separate that ..

sending carseller the 6 today was plain stupid man.. u are on here every damn day of your life.. u make fun of brokedikfuks and you dont know the king of them?

there will plenty more ignorant moves by people sending 6.. hopefully its the last time u make one.

beyond that.. u still are okay in my book

-stash
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Wulfman14

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

geeeez i agree with you man.
    Sure doesn't sound like it.

was jus trying a different approach.
    Uh huh....

you want me to say fuk cs so i can get 6 pts like everyone else in this thread. im not gonna do that.
    Wrong all around. Actually be hard-pressed to make it anymore wrong.

Nobody is saying "fk cs"... peeps are holding him accountable for his thievery.

Can you see the difference?

I sent 6pts to everyone not for what they said... but as a not-so-subtle message to carseller.

Here's what I REALLY want you to say being that you specifically asked: "CS... do the right thing and send yis the 13pts a day like you said you would. CS... please live up to your word. stash & yis deserve that for always being there to help you out. Other people have helped you out too so like Spike Lee once famously said... DO THE RIGHT THING. People that help you don't deserve to be shit upon like you're doing here."

Instead... you tell him to take his 13 and run off and gamble it. NOT A GOOD "APPROACH" to say the least.

my good cop attack probably aint gonna work either
    ... so telling him to continue to break his own commitments and to take his 13 and run off and gamble it qualifies as a "good cop" routine these days?

Jeezus.....

can i get back to that fridge now ? its fukkin flooding the kitchen.
    What's stopping you?

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

I have a neww carseller thread that I am going to make for the poker and points forum. You guys will like it, and try to bump each one on a daily basis until everyone gets the message.

carseller, FROM NOW ON, 7 points to yisman and 6 points to poker. He might even agree to stop the interest for a while as long as you guarantee the 7 points per day. When you break the agreement, he get to charge interest again. It is sad to say this yisman, but that might be the only way that you ever see another point after his bankruptcy speech.

Maybe he will a handicapping contest during baseball or football season, but beyond that there is nothing much to do

mugsey15
    mugsey15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

CS man I'm just getting caught up on this and I'm disappointed. At one time I offered to stake you just like i stake Mex. I know stash staked you daily. Why would you bite the hand that feeds you?

I'm not in near as much debt as you but it sucks paying but I know I have to. It's what I agreed to and hopefully after I get out of debt I won't go back into it.

Best of luck to you especially now that you're on your own!

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Sure doesn't sound like it.

Uh huh....

Wrong all around. Actually be hard-pressed to make it anymore wrong.

Nobody is saying "fk cs"... peeps are holding him accountable for his thievery.

I sent 6pts to everyone not for what they said... but as a not-so-subtle message to carseller.

Here's what I REALLY want you to say being that you specifically asked: "CS... do the right thing and send yis the 13pts a day like you said you would. CS... please live up to your word. stash & yis deserve that for always being there to help you out. Other people have helped you out too so like Spike Lee once famously said... DO THE RIGHT THING. People that help you don't deserve to be shit upon like you're doing here."

Instead... you tell him to take his 13 and run off and gamble it. NOT A GOOD "APPROACH" to say the least.

... so telling him to continue to break his own commitments and to take his 13 and run off and gamble it qualifies as a "good cop" routine these days?

Jeezus.....

What's stopping you?
    tell me where i said he should take his 13 and gamble it. i said pick ONE either poker or black jack for 6 pts and play one of them. the other 7 should go to yisman. why are you making stuff up. i never said take the 13 and gamble. as i said telling him to take the 13 and send it to YIS AINT GONNA HAPPEN . he may think about my approach (although at this point i doubt it). and yes people did insult him and you rewarded points to them and some said exactly what you wanted them to say. dont say you sent points to nobody that insulted him alright guy.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

post 532 and 533 reiterating exactly what i said BMMMMMMMM. its called difference in opinion.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

tell me where i said he should take his 13 and gamble it. i said pick ONE either poker or black jack for 6 pts and play one of them. the other 7 should go to yisman. why are you making stuff up.
    Not making anything up... and I resent you saying as such.

This is YOUR post:

This is quoted directly from your post: "so take yur 13 pick ONE to play"

So... you WRITE it but now "I'm making stuff up."

UNREAL

i never said take the 13 and gamble.

and yes people did insult him and you rewarded points to them and some said exactly what you wanted them to say. dont say you sent points to nobody that insulted him alright guy
    WHOOSH... but you once again missed the point as to WHY I sent the pts... even after I explained it succinctly for you.

I'll try again: I sent 6pts not for what those posters said... rather, as a not-so-subtle message to carseller (as he wanted 6pts).

Get it?

Don't know how much easier I can explain it.

post 532 and 533 reiterating exactly what i said BMMMMMMMM.
    You and I must have different dictionaries... "exactly" is defined differently in mine.

Your post said this: " stashy and yizzer aint gonna help you no more so take yur 13 pick ONE to play"

Now... if you "misspoke" and 13 all of a sudden doesn't mean 13... well, that's on YOU, not me.

I can only read what you write... I can't read your mind.

its called difference in opinion.
    Well, it's called sumphin' all right.........

Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-23-14 at 10:43 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 13 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

take 13 and pick one to play was wrong words on my part. what i meant is pick one to play for 6 pts , poker or bj and send the other 7 to yizzer. it should have been written take 13 pick one to play and send 7 to yizzer. i misworded what i wanted to say. you were NOT making anything up and i apologize. you read it for what it was , i didnt word it properly and it was easily misinterpreted. i type these posts in a hurry, i will start double checking before i hit "post quick reply"

but yes there are a couple others saying what i intended to say. to take 6 to poker and send yisman 7. obviously he is not going to send 13 as you want him too cuz he is incapable of it.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Wulfman14 13 SBR Point(s) for this post.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Well I promised carseller a fold on his next all in to keep him in the tourney, and at 21 left I did just that. I folded to 420 raise on my 200 big blind and another caller. I would have won the hand and he would have finished in 21st.

carseller if you roll any over, you should send me 2 points for helping you along the way. I was pot committed to call that time but didnt because of the promise that i made. It might have even pissed off the rest of the table. But they knew that I promised as well.

Learn from this and uphold your promises!! Save 6 points from todays rollover and play poker again tomorrow on YOUR OWN DIME
    Points Awarded:

Carseller4 gave playersonly69 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigDeem5 gave playersonly69 125 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigDeem5 gave playersonly69 106 SBR Point(s) for this post.

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Well I promised carseller a fold on his next all in to keep him in the tourney, and at 21 left I did just that. I folded to 420 raise on my 200 big blind and another caller. I would have won the hand and he would have finished in 21st.

carseller if you roll any over, you should send me 2 points for helping you along the way. I was pot committed to call that time but didnt because of the promise that i made. It might have even pissed off the rest of the table. But they knew that I promised as well.

Learn from this and uphold your promises!! Save 6 points from todays rollover and play poker again tomorrow on YOUR OWN DIME
    Be honest you just want to have him at your table when your rolling

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

cs man take your pick , poker or blackjack. i suggest poker. and i have told you how to play in this thread. you double up and triple up quite easily. just lay back and wait for a monster hand cuz at that point you are def going to cash since top 20 are paid. black jack is rigged for you to lose UNLESS you know when to stop. you don't so play poker. stashy and yizzer aint gonna help you no more so take yur 13 pick ONE to play and send the rest to yisman. if you are commited you can get out of this.
    it was stil poorly worded but i did say the bolded part so it was not completely out there BM. the rest to yisman should have got you thinking, what rest ? anyway whatever. i misworded my post and feel you should reward me points for a better post so here are your points back. we still buds me and you . if we were actually speaking face to face none of this confusion wouldve happened cuz i would have mispoke and you would have jumped like what you want him to take all his 13 to gamble and i would have immediately clarified. take care bud.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 03-12-13 at 04:00 PM.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

That's what I love about ya wulfy, your ability to chime in on these conversations without a trace of awareness of irony... Don't know how ya do it! If your case is an example, we only have to harass CS for a few more months before he finally gets angry/ashamed/regretful enough to do the right thing.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    That's what I love about ya wulfy, your ability to chime in on these conversations without a trace of awareness of irony... Don't know how ya do it! If your case is an example, we only have to harass CS for a few more months before he finally gets angry/ashamed/regretful enough to do the right thing.
    you are such a fukkin piece of shit its not even funny .. you are actually comparing me to cs. the cs thing has been going on for years you dipshit. mine has gone on for 4 months. btw im going to enjoy taking those 600 pts from you after stash wins the bet with you . and im glad rod1010 stiffed you bitch. i hope borednaz and jeffdane follow in his foot steps. yur own borrowers are stiffing you and i am paying back my lender and you are still calling me out. you aint even worth my time bitch . 90 % of the points forum trust me with their points. yur just a little dipshit who likes antagonizing and ebattling people cuz hes too much of a pussy to say shit to people face to face.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 03-12-13 at 04:51 PM.

Triple_D_Bet

you are such a fukkin piece of shit its not even funny .. you are actually comparing me to cs. the cs thing has been going on for years you dipshit. mine has gone on for 4 months. btw im going to enjoy taking those 600 pts from you after stash wins the bet with you . and im glad rod1010 stiffed you bitch. i hope borednaz and jeffdane follow in his foot steps. yur own borrowers are stiffing you and i am paying back my lender and you are still calling me out. you aint even worth my time bitch . 90 % of the points forum trust me with their points. yur just a little dipshit who likes antagonizing and ebattling people cuz hes too much of a pussy to say shit to people face to face.
    Hilarious. 90% may trust you, but not the 10% of us that lend points! Waah waah, the facts aren't on my side so you must be a pussy for bringing them up...good luck, hope the shame/anger motivation at least makes you do the right thing long enough for Suman and Rick to get a chunk back.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post

folding to a stiff to help him advance, at the expense of other players at the table who are non-stiffs, is neither heroic or noble

i'm pretty sure your heart was in the right place but you were helping the 1 person in the tourney that shouldn't be helped, while breaking the rules (collusion)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

you know triple dick for some reason it irks you that i am on the right path and you were wrong all along about me . all the lies you made up about me and fixating on a couple of mistakes i made all proved to be for not. the 600 pts you are going to lose might also be making you all pissy along with the 3 borrowers stiffing you. a man takes the right road after 4 months of not paying suman (we remained in contact the WHOLE time) and you are comparing me to carseller to get me all riled up. maybe you like ebattling big guys online. maybe it gives you an orgasm , you pretending to be the angry wife battling men online. you are a disgusting human being. enjoy losing your bet with stash queer . need more proof . make another bet for next month with us. you wont cuz you know after 4 months ive completely changed my ways and as i said that bothers you for some reason. again probably cuz yur gonna lose 600 pts. people have been calling out carseller for years . and you have the audacity to compare him to me for what a few months of not paying . as i said 95 % of the points forum trusts me. you are just a sad sack of shit pal. i feel sorry for you. these pts are your life. your angry that you are going to lose 600 pts so you come into this thread and make a bs comment. sad sad sack of shit.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Hilarious. 90% may trust you, but not the 10% of us that lend points! Waah waah, the facts aren't on my side so you must be a pussy for bringing them up...good luck, hope the shame/anger motivation at least makes you do the right thing long enough for Suman and Rick to get a chunk back.
    you are the only dipshit lender that gives me a hard time . none of the others say im another carseller you little piece of shit. and all would gladly lend to me after this is said and done. just stfu you queer and go jerk of to a men's magazine.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

no shame and no anger. just doing the right/honest thing triple dick. unlike your borrowers i could have turned off my PMs and never frequent the pts forum again. never answer at the tables about being a stiff. but thats not who i am triple dick, i own up to my mistakes AND my debts .

stop throwing a hissy fit cuz yur going to lose 600 pts in the bet you have with stash. i told you if im so much like carseller then bet against me next month also. and the month after that. you wont. you just like making up shit about me and dont wanna back it up with yur points. you fukkin cockroach. sniveling , conniving , weasel of a lender who amended his rates after i called him out for taking advantage of his borrowers.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 03-12-13 at 05:13 PM.

Triple_D_Bet

Not too bad wulfy, at least the original material is amusing.... The historical revision not so much. Bet with stash is 300 by the way...and last I checked, I've never needed lending advice from a (slowly recovering) stiff

Let's have some more gay jokes and threats sbout how big you are (connection?)...maybe a few more of those will make everyone forget and your well-documented history just magically disappear!

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

well document history of what 4 months of non payment, keeping in touch with suman the whole time ? what about before that ? clean sheet bitch. and you would be out ~630 pts if the bet wins you moron. and yes i am pretty sure you are gay. and yes i am a big guy . i dont see any connection. are the guys you date big ?

Triple_D_Bet

well document history of what 4 months of non payment, keeping in touch with suman the whole time ? what about before that ? clean sheet bitch. and you would be out ~630 pts if the bet wins you moron. and yes i am pretty sure you are gay. and yes i am a big guy . i dont see any connection. are the guys you date big ?
    Sorry tough guy, the whole 4 months thing doesn't really fly with the facts Doesn't really sound like suman was in contact with you if he had to keep asking you in thread why you weren't paying...but if for some reason you were communicating, making promises you don't follow through on doesn't really count.

630 points? Perhaps sports betting and math in general aren't your thing...

You're pretty sure that I'm gay based on...you calling me gay? I guess that makes sense, since you believe you're credit-worthy based solely on you saying so (as opposed to, ya know, the dozen threads to the contrary). Good logic...and don't worry about trying to reason out a retort, just stick with what ya know kiddo
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-23-14 at 10:44 AM.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5081

sent 119 in another thread

4014/16800

NOTE: yisman agreed to cap interest at 80 a week.

Don't necessarily have to send 6 a day...average will be much higher.
    Back to sending 50% of poker and trivia winnings.

Carry on.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Sorry tough guy, the whole 4 months thing doesn't really fly with the facts Doesn't really sound like suman was in contact with you if he had to keep asking you in thread why you weren't paying...but if for some reason you were communicating, making promises you don't follow through on doesn't really count.

630 points? Perhaps sports betting and math in general aren't your thing...

You're pretty sure that I'm gay based on...you calling me gay? I guess that makes sense, since you believe you're credit-worthy based solely on you saying so (as opposed to, ya know, the dozen threads to the contrary). Good logic...and don't worry about trying to reason out a retort, just stick with what ya know kiddo
    we were in communication. you can ask suman. hey at least i was telling him that i was going to pay him back and not completely ignoring him. dozens of threads huh. why dont you post these dozens of threads where i stiffed people or slow paid them. you are clearly gay from your posts. if you are indignant about that dont blame me blame yourself.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-23-14 at 10:44 AM.

Triple_D_Bet

we were in communication. you can ask suman. hey at least i was telling him that i was going to pay him back and not completely ignoring him. dozens of threads huh. why dont you post these dozens of threads where i stiffed people or slow paid them. you are clearly gay from your posts. if you are indignant about that dont blame me blame yourself.
    Yeah, lenders love it when somoene says they'll start paying back and then totally ignore them for a few months....'cause that's communicating!!

You honestly don't remember Super-Scam Saturday (scammed like 8 people for a tourney buyin and didn't even play, lol), stiffing bobby for so long, or anything else? Crazy man, just crazy...

...and no, getting someone to consolidate so you could pay most people off doesn't undo history, simply starts you out on the path back to decency...which you promptly got back off again by not paying TMS back

Doesn't matter man....call me gay, flex in the mirror and tell yourself you'd beat me up in real life, do whatever you need to do to get by...but for the rest of us here in reality, the facts are the facts.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Erock87

runner5k

Quote Originally Posted by ProPicker713 View Post
    Actually Yis I just googled " Carseller4 real life " and this is what popped up .
    You have seen his real picture correct?!?

ProPicker713
    METS!

Quote Originally Posted by runner5k View Post
    You have seen his real picture correct?!?
    No lol I thought this was it.

runner5k

google image carseller4

ProPicker713
    METS!

I only see his avatar pics.
    And his youtube account

runner5k

keep scrolling down its an imaged stamped 8.25.11

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

I have numerous times offered him 100's of points to post a photo of him with a bag of candy standing in front of a white van. He has never taken me up on my offer.

runner5k

I pmed you the link

First ... 13141516171819 ... Last