Originally posted on 03/12/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
we were in communication. you can ask suman. hey at least i was telling him that i was going to pay him back and not completely ignoring him. dozens of threads huh. why dont you post these dozens of threads where i stiffed people or slow paid them. you are clearly gay from your posts. if you are indignant about that dont blame me blame yourself.
Yeah, lenders love it when somoene says they'll start paying back and then totally ignore them for a few months....'cause that's communicating!!

You honestly don't remember Super-Scam Saturday (scammed like 8 people for a tourney buyin and didn't even play, lol), stiffing bobby for so long, or anything else? Crazy man, just crazy...

...and no, getting someone to consolidate so you could pay most people off doesn't undo history, simply starts you out on the path back to decency...which you promptly got back off again by not paying TMS back

Doesn't matter man....call me gay, flex in the mirror and tell yourself you'd beat me up in real life, do whatever you need to do to get by...but for the rest of us here in reality, the facts are the facts.