4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

SBR Pro looking for 1220 loan

I'm looking for pizza(for the pregnant wife) and poker(for the idiot in me). Perfect loan history usually paid back early. Pay back 12 a day if the poker thing doesn't work
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave 4uk4life 1220 SBR Point(s) for this post.

downsouth gave 4uk4life 150 SBR Point(s) for this post.

the scab man
    the scab man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

I think I could help out....what do u think of....

offer 1220 betpoints loan
    1350 48 hours
    1450 one week
    1500 two weeks
    1550 three weeks
    1600 four weeks
    1750 40 days
    1850 60 days

With 12/day payback....let me no what u think, kinda new to it so I'm just throwing it out there

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

are u and stikymess even in whatever ur doing with pts? (in other words do u owe him anything? and if so will he be paid in this loan?)

u really need 1000 pts for poker?

i suggest a bit less man.

let me know

-stash

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    are u and stikymess even in whatever ur doing with pts? (in other words do u owe him anything? and if so will he be paid in this loan?)

u really need 1000 pts for poker?

i suggest a bit less man.

let me know

-stash
    For the record, I staked 4uk in poker, we would split if he hit something, plus return of stake, otherwise I take the loss. At the present time 4uk owes me nothing. What he chooses to do with the loan that you would have to inquire with him.

Respectfully,

stiky

secretstash

Quote Originally Posted by stikymess View Post
    For the record, I staked 4uk in poker, we would split if he hit something, plus return of stake, otherwise I take the loss. At the present time 4uk owes me nothing. What he chooses to do with the loan that you would have to inquire with him.

Respectfully,

stiky
    ty

i just personally havent seen him borrow much over 250 in past.. so i was wondering if less was possible.

the lender above is charging a lot of interest so even though he wants that much I would suggest not taking that loan.

typically a 1220 betpoints loan would have roughly 10-35% interest max in all scenarios of payback.. but there also should be a fair shot to payback at a 20% rate (not 1 week)

Suggestion is revise the above loan to be 20% within 60 days then charge 50 pts per month or 1% of balance added per week after that.... but its up to the lender and borrower.. i dont have the pts nor the desire to loan that much.. even though i trust 4uk personally.

-stash

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

1220 for 1400 back by Sunday.
    After that 30 points per week added every Sunday.
    20 points for every day you miss the 12-point payment
    12/a day minimum.

secretstash

this is the last post I will make in this thread because u new lenders need to learn by experience yourselves I suppose but.

the above offer from cheme is much better HOWEVER asking and enforcing a 20 pt penalty for each day missed of 12 pts isnt smart.. one its ridiculous and 2, 4uk makes all his pts in poker.. if u EVER want ur loan paid back and in a timely manner u would be encouraging him to play in the daily 11 pt cost tournaments.. yes u wont get payments every day.. but when he wins or rolls over u will get lump sums.. this is much better and will make ur loan be more acceptable imo

gl guys

-stash

dngf
    Update your status
    dngf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 85416

Lessons in lending from the Sheriff.
    I will have to post a link of this thread in my file and refer to it often.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

the scab man
    the scab man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    this is the last post I will make in this thread because u new lenders need to learn by experience yourselves I suppose but.

the above offer from cheme is much better HOWEVER asking and enforcing a 20 pt penalty for each day missed of 12 pts isnt smart.. one its ridiculous and 2, 4uk makes all his pts in poker.. if u EVER want ur loan paid back and in a timely manner u would be encouraging him to play in the daily 11 pt cost tournaments.. yes u wont get payments every day.. but when he wins or rolls over u will get lump sums.. this is much better and will make ur loan be more acceptable imo

gl guys

-stash
    yea ill admit i don't know too much when it comes to the loaning part of points so i figure id muster something up and see what 4uk thought but I do see where your coming from secret thx for th input

secretstash

Quote Originally Posted by dngf View Post
    Lessons in lending from the Sheriff.
    I will have to post a link of this thread in my file and refer to it often.
    surprised to see u havent made an offer yet.

I am not the sheriff.. that is ur name for me.

i just like to help out and imo before i said anything in this thread it wouldnt have gone anywhere.

if i wasnt points broke I would have offered 4uk 5-750 pts.. but thats bout it.

gl guys

-stash

dngf
    Update your status
    dngf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 85416

I was getting ready to make an offer, and DS stepped in and funded. Oh well.