King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    thats what im saying .............to the asshole above that says keep $20 around in case this happens again.lmaoooooooooooo........you obviously dont read.....i could buy that whole ******* papa johns store asshole,i have plentyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy of $20s around dickbreath
    Unreal.

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

bro i live in a ******* $600,000 house.............im not worried about the money.i am worried about the embarrassment of papa johns acting like im trying to pull a scam when they pull up in my driveway and see a house and cars that could buy 4 papa johns stores and think im lying.its a hassel and i should not have to deal with that...........you stupid turd.now go sleep in your apartment like our friend above..............its not about the money at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.i could buy a ******* papa johns if i wanted too
    and you've ordered how many pizzas using betpoints?

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

I will tell you what you do next time you tightwod fukk. U pull a fukkin ten outta your wallet or take a sledgehammer to your piggy bank. Unreal complaining about something sbr gives you. You were going to stiff the driver and cancel the order. You sound like a real POS.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

this is a sad story. especially the cancel the pizza comment. any sane person wud pay the man and get reimbursed by sbr. You liver in a 600k house? so what i know ppl who live in 600k homes that are broke, the ones that are rich live in 200k homes.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    this is a sad story. especially the cancel the pizza comment. any sane person wud pay the man and get reimbursed by sbr. You liver in a 600k house? so what i know ppl who live in 600k homes that are broke, the ones that are rich live in 200k homes.
    Have you seen this guys posts? Not a chance he lives in a 600K house, 60K? Maybe. Only on SBR would someone throw a tantrum like a toddler and in the next breath call someone else out for acting like a child.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

life is rough, fckin messed up my free pizza man.

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16257

this dont happen to non pro's

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

You live in a 600K house
    All that means is your 590K in debt and your house is probably only worth 250K

I agree about the pizza though - if SBR takes your 200 bucks they better damn well deliver your 20 dollar pizza

Good post and heads up

WolfpackChuck
    WolfpackChuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Brad, didn't you LOSE YOUR ENTIRE BANKROLL ON THE MARINERS YESTERDAY? What a clown. Boo hoo the pizza man is intimidating me. LMFAO.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    dude it sounds like you have issues. next time you order keep 20 dollars around just in case and then sbr will work something out for you. i am guessing the driver was a moron is all.
    Bingo!..I too have ordered many and once in a blue moon the driver insists on seeing the card..Tell him you work for a company that pays for it out of town

sbr always tips two bucks..give him another 3 bucks and the guy leaves happilly ever after with his 5 dollar tip..and you get a great pizza for three bucks..BOL with future orders-SS

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

what a fuking crybaby.

broke fuk.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10824

I am sorry you went through that. I never have ordered a pizza before. I have debated it before though. How does this work anyway? Do you get sent a coupon or something for the free pizza? What proof do you get that it is free ?

WolfpackChuck

He's really pissed off because he bet his entire bankroll on the Mariners yesterday and called it a LOCK. Then proceeded to tell everyone else they should bet their entire bank rolls as well. What a douche bag.

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I am sorry you went through that. I never have ordered a pizza before. I have debated it before though. How does this work anyway? Do you get sent a coupon or something for the free pizza? What proof do you get that it is free ?
    Order it through the SBR store and they deliver the pizza to your house already paid for.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

what a fukin cluebag.

monkey, learn to handle the pizza guy like a man next time.

WolfpackChuck

I bet the pizza man kicked his ass. Probably just stomped him out in front of his mom.

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    what a fukin cluebag.

monkey, learn to handle the pizza guy like a man next time.
    Surprised he didnt call his mommy and ask her what he should do.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

im sure jj has a bigger rooster than this guy

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Sorry about your pizza troubles. If you need to produce a card, I cant see how SBR can do anything, except offer gift cards instead of instant Pizza. Try Dominoes next time.

On a side note, you cant stiff a driver on a tip. Usually they are some adult working on minimum wage, or a broke H.S. student. Even if you didnt receive your pizza, producing a card is obviously company policy, therefore the blame either falls on you or SBR. If he took a shit on your pizza or something I would completely agree, but the drivers just doing their job.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ThaWoj

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10611

Never ordered a pizza but have bought stuff from the store and never had a problem when Sam is involved.Been my experience in life that people like the OP who toot their horn the loudest usually have the least to honk about.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10824

Thanks Dr Stale

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^ you would be surprised (or not) how many people are stiffing pizza guys these days guy tried to walk away a few weeks ago from my sisters without even giving me a chance to tip him looked shocked when we stopped him. Told me alot of people arent tipping anymore.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5650

So i ordered a pizza on 7/20/2011 from papa johns...............i have ordered more than 10 free pizzas and never had a problem before

However last night when i got the pizza the driver asked for the card i used to order the pizza.i told him i did not have it because the people who bought me the pizza were not in town.He then proceeded to tell me he could not leave the pizza without seeing the card that had paid for it.So i told him to hold on and i tried to contact sbr via the live chat.The live chat was down so i was not able to contact anyone via sbr chat.So i went back to the driver and told him to cancel the order and his tip because i could not produce the card.He told me he would let it slide this time and gave me the pizza,but said next time i order via this meathod i must show the card.THIS IS TOTALLY ******...WHAT SHOULD I DO SBR?????HOW CAN I GET AROUND PRODUCING THE CARD NEXT TIME?I ALMOST FEEL LIKE I CAN NOT ORDER FROM PAPA JOHNS ANYMORE BECAUSE OF THIS.ITS TOTALLY SCREWED UP I WAS PUT ON THE SPOT LIKE THIS.IT TOOK ME 12 MINS FOR HIM TO LEAVE THE PIZZA AND QUIT HARRASSING ME.WHAT SHOULD I DO??????NOT ORDER FROM PAPA JOHNS ANYMORE?
    First off, I'm a billionaire, so I have more money than you. Now that we've taken away that pissing contest and he can no longer gloat about how rich he allegedly is, let's talk about his rant.

Bradleeeeeeeey my boy, really? First off, it's a pizza. Secondly, if you're that embarrassed about it, be cool and pay for it. Then call SBR and say hey man, I didnt get credit for this pie, can I get my next one in place of this one?

That's it. All done. The worst thing that could possibly happen is SBR didnt credit you for the pie because they claim it was already paid for and big friggin deal. You had to pay for a pizza (after already receiving, by your count, 10 free ones.)

Son, act like you've been there before. You're yappin about your father's house and his car....er, I mean your house and car..........yet you go ballisitic about a little issue. Take one of those 20's hanging from your money tree and give it to the driver and deal with it later. No need to get embarrassed...unless you do something embarrassing, like create a thread with CAPITAL LETTERS. Your folks would not be happy little mister.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21737

I've ordered more than 25 PJ's pizzas and never had this issue before.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

bro i live in a ******* $600,000 house.............im not worried about the money.i am worried about the embarrassment of papa johns acting like im trying to pull a scam when they pull up in my driveway and see a house and cars that could buy 4 papa johns stores and think im lying.its a hassel and i should not have to deal with that...........you stupid turd.now go sleep in your apartment like our friend above..............its not about the money at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.i could buy a ******* papa johns if i wanted too
    If your such a high roller, living in an expensive house with nice cars, why are you on the CW stiff list?
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 07-22-11 at 05:43 PM. Reason: removed photo
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Swinging Johnson, warriorfan707, and jkilla990

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

are you fuckin kidding me? the guy was making a big deal about a fuckin $5 piece of shit pizza...what a roosterlicker....was it a white kid? what a fucktard

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    If your such a high roller, living in an expensive house with nice cars, why are you on the CW stiff list?

Last edited by SBR Lou; 07-22-11 at 05:43 PM. Reason: removed photo

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

brad u fat fuk

unreal

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Sam9ball is the nicest guy ever.

The OP here could not possibly come off more Douchey if he tried.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Another burial.... Fukk I love SBR...
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 07-22-11 at 05:44 PM. Reason: removed photo

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thats fukking hilarious....look at that kids gobbler

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Just saw the CW photo. Unbelievable burial.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2117

So i ordered a pizza on 7/20/2011 from papa johns...............i have ordered more than 10 free pizzas and never had a problem before

However last night when i got the pizza the driver asked for the card i used to order the pizza.i told him i did not have it because the people who bought me the pizza were not in town.He then proceeded to tell me he could not leave the pizza without seeing the card that had paid for it.So i told him to hold on and i tried to contact sbr via the live chat.The live chat was down so i was not able to contact anyone via sbr chat.So i went back to the driver and told him to cancel the order and his tip because i could not produce the card.He told me he would let it slide this time and gave me the pizza,but said next time i order via this meathod i must show the card.THIS IS TOTALLY ******...WHAT SHOULD I DO SBR?????HOW CAN I GET AROUND PRODUCING THE CARD NEXT TIME?I ALMOST FEEL LIKE I CAN NOT ORDER FROM PAPA JOHNS ANYMORE BECAUSE OF THIS.ITS TOTALLY SCREWED UP I WAS PUT ON THE SPOT LIKE THIS.IT TOOK ME 12 MINS FOR HIM TO LEAVE THE PIZZA AND QUIT HARRASSING ME.WHAT SHOULD I DO??????NOT ORDER FROM PAPA JOHNS ANYMORE?
    welcome back bradley

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

more
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 07-22-11 at 05:44 PM. Reason: removed photo

First 12345 ... Last