GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Soldier you will need to retweet the correct plays.

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39272

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    Yes we have.
    We have, you are correct, but this was an error on my part. I remember changing it to St Louis, I even put the bets in hours ago. I just wanted to make sure they were all official before I posted them. I apparently didn't save the change, when I copied it, I also didn't realize it. Thanks for wehoever picked up on that. Some of it may be a result of our childish behavior, at least closing it without saving it. But I will not blame this on any one else, it's my error. Hopefully it was caught in time for everyone. And you are right, me and that G guy aren't getting anywhere with all this ridiculousness.

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

Look under "Alternate Run Lines." It may not be offered yet.

Edited to add:

Sorry. Didn't wee Wallco's response.
    Last edited by Andy3568; 06-29-11 at 02:37 PM.

soldier1047
    soldier1047's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Done retweeting. Thanks!,

Wallco99

Wallco MLB PLU$$$
    2011 System to date: 113-9
    System profit/loss: -2.87 units(finished series)
    Since my first post: -23.14 units (98-9) (fin. series)
    Current open series: 5 (-7.36 units)

(6/28/11) Minnesota (M/L) (B) – Win
    (6/28/11) Minnesota (-1½) (B) – Win
    (6/28/11) Colorado (M/L) (A) – Win
    (6/28/11) Colorado (-1½) (A) –Loss
    (6/28/11) Baltimore (M/L) (A) – Loss
    (6/28/11) Baltimore (-1½) (A) – Loss
    (6/28/11) Milwaukee (M/L) (A) – Loss
    (6/28/11) Chicago Cubs (M/L) (A) #1 – Loss
    (6/28/11) Chicago Cubs (M/L) (B) #2 – Loss

(A) 62-65
    (B) 27-34

(C) 14-19
    (D) 10-9

Games for (6/29/11):
    San Francisco @ Chicago Cubs (M/L) (C) *Official*(8:05 pm EDT)
    St. Louis (M/L) @ Baltimore (B) *Official* (7:05 pm EDT)
    St. Louis (-1½) @ Baltimore(B) *Official*(7:05 pm EDT)
    Chicago White Sox @ Colorado (-1 ½) (B) *Official* (8:40 pm EDT)
    Milwaukee (M/L) @ N.Y. Yankees (B) *Official* (7:05 pm EDT)

There was an error on this morning’s post, St Louis is the play today, not Baltimore. I made the change this morning but apparently didn’t save it before I pasted it over. If you already placed the bet, just bet extra on St. Louis to offset the Baltimore bet. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will change it on the earlier post also so there is no more confusion.

** Do not place any wagers on teams unless the word “Official” appears next to the game. All lines and standings are based on final lines from ScoresandOdds.com. Some of the unofficial plays may change to the other team by game time. Official plays will not change. Keep checking for updated posts until all games are marked “official”. If your book is offering (+1½) on the (-1½) plays above, buy the alternate line for (-1½) on the team I have listed at (-1½), not the other team. NEVER PLAY (+1½) LINE ON ANY GAME IN THIS SYSTEM.
    System backtest can be found in post #3446.

Wallco99

Just wanted to make sure it was on everyone's current page.

adidas-b 88
    adidas-b 88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3250

Quote Originally Posted by J.M. Disciple View Post
    Can someone post Morrison plays for me? I know there is a link above me (i can read ), but i can not get it to work correctly for the computer I am on.

Current Record since 6/28
    1-4

correct?
    Yeah the link isn't live until 3:15 pm eastern time so it won't work until than, the link should be working now!

J.M. Disciple
    J.M. Disciple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9691

John Morrison Champ Selections: for 6/29
    3* Star pick: New York Yankees
    2* Star pick: Boston Red Sox
    2* Star pick: Oakland Athletics
    1* Star pick: Seattle Mariners
    1* Star pick: Houston Astros

Profit: -2 Units
    Record 1-4

*Each star represents 1 unit.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    And you are right, me and that G guy aren't getting anywhere with all this ridiculousness.
    but this goof continues to post all day long in my thread...maybe because he does not have his own? I have not been in here today...but seeing he the poor innocent one has been in my thread all day let me litter this area up with all his posts in there...just so you know what a stroke this goof is...
    Your first complete sentence, your mom will be so proud. You could have used a comma, but I'll let you off the hook on that one. That's too much to learn in one day. Put a nice big gold star in your English notebook and write next to it, "I will no longer butcher the English language if I want people to take me seriously". Nice catch on that red word. I laugh as I sit here picturing you reading every letter of every word, looking up the many that you are not familiar with, and jumping for joy as one word in an entire day is typed incorrectly. I am honored that you would spend so much time reading my post. Your mistakes are easy to spot, there are sooooo many, and virtually little time is needed to decipher. Glad I could be of help to you, it was kind of exciting to see a 98% correctly typed BOLD sentence in this thread. People just aren't used to that in here, and I'm sure they appreciate it. I almost had respect for you, but then I remembered who you are.
    quote=Wallco99;10616899]If 27 units = somebody's entire bankroll, then they really don't know what they are doing. No unit in any system should be that percentage of their bankroll, especially when I showed everyone the backtest results before the season started and included one horrible season that was in there. It also included several seasons well over +100 units. There are over 250 plays a year, if someone was playing the unit size that you infer about, they would be wiped out quick in any system. If you want to play little stakes with minimum reward to go along with that minimum risk, that is your choice, and I really had no problem with that until you started belittling everyone in our thread. It seems like for the last month, any time anyone ever asked you a question about your system, your response was " It's good because it's not as bad as this one...or that one..or this guy is down this much..or we can make this unit up by month's end, and don't forget, this guy's system is down this much...". Let's just run our threads and stay out of each other's way. We don't like each other, and probably never will. I don't know why you think you are the SAVIOR of this forum. The people you are so called trying to "save" have asked you repeatedly to stop posting in their threads, but will you, no. Because you think no one on here but you knows anything, you rant and insult in other threads, then rush back here to this thread and say"can you believe this guy, look how many units he is down", and quoting only a portion of a post that you decide to copy and paste instead of copying the whole post which actually shows the system is down 8 units, not 30, but that wouldn't make you look as smart as you pretend to be.
    I do apologize to BigDan. I was using the word hero in a sarcastic way, but when I reread the post, it did read bad. A couple weeks ago you asked this G guy to start taking his own advice and stop being rude and ignorant in other people's threads, when all he does is insult people and report them for doing the same thing in here. You made an excellent point, one I thought he would be smart enough to honor, but I guess not. I was basically saying that if some of the people in this thread who defend him on a regular basis saw what he was doing in other threads, they would be disappointed. I don't know why he has to be so fascinated with everybody else instead of just focusing on his own system. He sure found the time yesterday to hang in our thread and criticize everyone, but couldn't find the time to post any plays on a 16 game card. Truly where is his focus lately. Peace if you want it, if not, then continue your forum hopping, but I am done with this schoolyard behavior[/quote]

but then...even though I do not come in the JM thread which he uses to hide his picks he is in my thread all day...after this ...someone needs a little attention!

It just ended last week in our area, more or less referring to the past few months and your summer school session. As I can see, you kids haven't yet studied sentence structure and punctuation. It should be fun watching you grow on here as you learn new things in class. When you get to diagramming a sentence, make sure you pay attention, it can really be useful to you on here. You may actually start to appear educated, and people may no longer realize they are following the random picks of an adolescent. But until then, just keep seperating all your intended sentences with "three" periods and disregard the conjugation of verbs, we'll do out best to understand what you are trying to convey, as meaningless as it usually is.

try spell check...

See what I mean guys, the "know it all" has to be involved in everyone's business. Good luck with this doucebag!. This is the response I would expect from a school student on his lunch break. Funny, you're never on here during school hours, would definitely explain your approach and bold print to make yourself feel important. With the exception of the four or five people on here with the "great picks G" or "way to go G" or "keep the picks coming G" or "you're the best G" or "you're on fire G" and whatever else they can say to make you feel like the adult you hope to be after graduation, the rest of the folks on the other threads including several people in here, actually despise you. Speaking of defending themselves, this is all you ever appear to do any more. Bye bye little boy! And this thread is not yours.
    This is the same guy that has all of you down 30 units! Have a nice day...

Wallco99

Originally Posted by Brian891
    meant the jm thread.... just saying: who gives a shit really? u made a ton of money last year and u believe in your system, so just keep making picks and winning and ignore him. and wallco isnt that bad. he is pretty helpful in these threads most of the time and had the balls to post his system just like u did. doesnt make sense to bash people when they are losing. feel like rodney king sitch here: cant we all just get along?

Alright, I'll stop if he will. Then two threads can get back to what they were doing. Our insults back and forth are starting to get weak anyway.

He forgot to include this one!

mikey360
    mikey360's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Crikey Moses its like some SBR civil war going on

We could do with a Max Kellerman Face Off between Wallco and G's

J.M. Disciple

Children please stop! Takes a lot to annoy me and im getting to that point. And for everyone else, let Wallco fight his own battle. I have no problem with G or anyone else in this thread. I think they post a lot of nonsense, but i usually just skip over it.

They are feeding off negative attention. I think G"s can be a real asset to this forum if everyone just stops argueing.

If they offend you just let it go! Dont even bother replying to it!!! The more you reply to the nonsense the more it goes back and forth. And please if it is going to continue let everyone fight their own battles. We don't need 5 different people replying to the same thing about some guys english problem.

Took me 186 pages to finally get annoyed with the exception of Jphil the other day.

Everyone just squash whatever it is they have against each other right now. No need to say sorry or issue a formal apology. Its done after this post.

All positivity and good strategy discussions from here on.

Wallco99

Peace was offered, but he wouldn't take it. It was offered again a little while ago. Who knows. There is one way to keep me out, keep your opinions to yourself when you are in here, and I will do the same when I come into the group forum that you post your picks in. That's right, they are ALL group forums, no one owns any of them.

J.M. Disciple

http://search.freeze.com/search.aspx...045,6893,0,8,0

I keep getting this link when i try to access the betus.com site. It starts to load the normal book then jumps to that...

Anyone else having this problem?

mikey360
    mikey360's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Quote Originally Posted by J.M. Disciple View Post
    Children please stop! Takes a lot to annoy me and im getting to that point. And for everyone else, let Wallco fight his own battle. I have no problem with G or anyone else in this thread. I think they post a lot of nonsense, but i usually just skip over it.

They are feeding off negative attention. I think G"s can be a real asset to this forum if everyone just stops argueing.

If they offend you just let it go! Dont even bother replying to it!!! The more you reply to the nonsense the more it goes back and forth. And please if it is going to continue let everyone fight their own battles. We don't need 5 different people replying to the same thing about some guys english problem.

Took me 186 pages to finally get annoyed with the exception of Jphil the other day.

Everyone just squash whatever it is they have against each other right now. No need to say sorry or issue a formal apology. Its done after this post.

All positivity and good strategy discussions from here on.
    Feel the same, I find both threads useful and appreciate both of them and anyone that makes a go at a season long thread, something I don't have the balls to do myself at this point.

What most of us don't feel is the extra pressure thats on these guys, they have alot of followers probably more than we are aware of as I bet lots don't even post on here, lets just let things pan out see how things are doing at the end of the season.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

whodat12
    whodat12's Avatar Become A Pro!

Remember when this was a Jm thread?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: joesomebody114

G's pks
    Update your status

Peace was offered, but he wouldn't take it. It was offered again a little while ago. Who knows. There is one way to keep me out, keep your opinions to yourself when you are in here, and I will do the same when I come into the group forum that you post your picks in. That's right, they are ALL group forums, no one owns any of them.
    Do not act innocent when since last night when I was not home you were in my thread 6x...and I was never even in here...so cut the crap...and the crap ends...

whodat12
    whodat12's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any Jm plays?

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

As stated in G's thread also:

G: B===D

Wallco: B====D

Wallco wins by a hair (I think just bc he is a few years older). Very close call though... Now that that is settled, any winners tonight?

jphil
    jphil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by whodat12 View Post
    Remember when this was a Jm thread?

a distant memory.

jphil

Quote Originally Posted by whodat12 View Post
    Any Jm plays?

pg. 185, post 6459, for the latest.

jphil

That's right, they are ALL group forums, no one owns any of them.
    All group forums? YES. Owned? NO. But most are clean cut & properly managed, by their creators.

Conley1914
    Conley1914's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I can not go to Betus either.

Wilba
    Wilba's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    As stated in G's thread also:

G: B===D

Wallco: B====D

Wallco wins by a hair (I think just bc he is a few years older). Very close call though... Now that that is settled, any winners tonight?
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! Good call

Wilba

@ Ok15533 - dude, give it up, everyone in here knows that you blew your whole roll like a dumbass on one series and that now you are bitter because you can't pay your electricity bill

stop stealing your neighbours wireless internet connection and go get a job so you can buy your family some groceries

@ the G man - hey bro, your not my pappa, and you are noone else in this threads pappa either, just because you post in bold does not mean that you are everyone's daddy and are the super guru of sports betting. You are always so high and mighty and I think that you can see from the many posts about yo above that people just don't like you!

wow posting that sentence in bold made me feel like a big shot

ps G's can I please invest 0.01 units with you so you can turn it into 0.009 units over the course of the next year

Wilba

sorry to everyone else in here who wants this to be a serious thread, I just couldn't resist posting because those two guys make me laugh so damn much

I think I just peed my pants a little bit from laughing so much now I have to do an extra load of washing tonight

ps who wanna invest 50K with honeyeater with me? He can GUARANTEE $450,000 return within 12 months who can resist $400,000 profit in a year guaranteed
    Last edited by Wilba; 06-29-11 at 08:05 PM. Reason: mistype from peeing my pants laughing while writing post

ken23lau
    ken23lau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6340

Wallco man you gotta stop arguing and get your head in the game. In my opinion I think you're getting distracted from all this fuss. Because of today's mistake I lost the money + the money I could've earned. Not bashing because everyone makes mistakes but there comes a responsibility when many are depending on you. Hope you understand

G's pks
    Update your status

never heard of you wilma...go find fred...and what you are referring to is a base multiplier not the amount.

SUPEREAGLE43
    SUPEREAGLE43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Im so freaking angry! I just realized that I accidentally bet on Baltimore instead of St. Louis this morning! I could have sworn Bal. was the play. Thats twice in 2 nights that I lost focus. Last night I somehow missed the Col. play. Its hard enough to win with this without the STUPID mistakes!

ken23lau
    ken23lau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6340

Quote Originally Posted by SUPEREAGLE43 View Post
    Im so freaking angry! I just realized that I accidentally bet on Baltimore instead of St. Louis this morning! I could have sworn Bal. was the play. Thats twice in 2 nights that I lost focus. Last night I somehow missed the Col. play. Its hard enough to win with this without the STUPID mistakes!
    It wasn't your fault he made a mistake
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: G's pks

Wilba

LOL 16 mins before BIG DADDY G retorted to my post, he loves this thread so much he can't help checking it 100 times a day

OH OH let me try that again I AM BIG DADDY GEE !!!

man posting in bold feels good. I think my penis just grew 0.25 inch cause I posted in bold.

bad luck you two guys above who had the wrong play.. that really sucks

SUPEREAGLE43
    SUPEREAGLE43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I just read back and see what happened. Wallco, get your head out of your tail and focus on the matter at hand and lets win some money together. Stop getting caught up in the war of words and act like a professional and stop making mistakes. I realize that this will probably rub you the wrong way and I dont really care. You can come back at me in retaliation if you want too, if it makes you feel better inside. I dont care. Whatever it takes to move this in a positive direction is what needs to happen. STOP RESPONDING TO THE DOUCHE BAGS AND FOCUS! This is the last thing you will read from me about this matter. Now, moving forward, lets get rich.

honeyeater
    honeyeater's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    never heard of you wilma...go find fred...and what you are referring to is a base multiplier not the amount.
    Don't even acknowledge that guy- he seriously knows nothing about what we says. He obviously does not have a lot going on (he thinks 50K is a lot of money) and he spends his time here trying to belittle others. I would assume he is either extremely young or inexperienced. In any case he is ill-informed. But as any other gnat harmless. I would advise to not respond to any comment he makes.
    What I wanted to ask you is what systems do you follow? I know you hate JM but I have been following it for 4 years and if you create your own filters it can be a winner. My favorite though is the Day Fav. This is my first year in following but if you wait until the 3rd loss (I play -1.5 not -1 so there is no push) you can comfortably make 40% a month in a chase system. The risk ratio is high but this is gambling so it's easy to digest. That along with the Shut Out (once again playing late in the series- usually at the 5th loss) gets me around 100% a month. I can hedge some losses with JM.

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by honeyeater View Post
    Don't even acknowledge that guy- he seriously knows nothing about what we says. He obviously does not have a lot going on (he thinks 50K is a lot of money) and he spends his time here trying to belittle others. I would assume he is either extremely young or inexperienced. In any case he is ill-informed. But as any other gnat harmless. I would advise to not respond to any comment he makes.
    What I wanted to ask you is what systems do you follow? I know you hate JM but I have been following it for 4 years and if you create your own filters it can be a winner. My favorite though is the Day Fav. This is my first year in following but if you wait until the 3rd loss (I play -1.5 not -1 so there is no push) you can comfortably make 40% a month in a chase system. The risk ratio is high but this is gambling so it's easy to digest. That along with the Shut Out (once again playing late in the series- usually at the 5th loss) gets me around 100% a month. I can hedge some losses with JM.
    Agree... I will keep winning they can keep whining 2-0 on the week as the Jays take care of business tonight...

First ... 183184185186187188189 ... Last