Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Going back to the well....4 Star Total Tonite

I love LAD/Rockies Over 7.5 again tonite! Billingsley vs Francis. Bill is 6.46 career vs the Rocks and the soft-throwing lefty Francis is over 6 ERA himself on the road this year w/only 3 wins! Manny is being Manny and Nomar is back in the lineup (11-29, 2 HRs vs lefties). The Rocks are swinging the lumber too. Last night was 3.5 runs over the total and this one should hit in that area too! Getting great value at 7.5 due to Dodger Stadium but the bats beat the arms again tonite!

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    I love LAD/Rockies Over 7.5 again tonite! Billingsley vs Francis. Bill is 6.46 career vs the Rocks and the soft-throwing lefty Francis is over 6 ERA himself on the road this year w/only 3 wins! Manny is being Manny and Nomar is back in the lineup (11-29, 2 HRs vs lefties). The Rocks are swinging the lumber too. Last night was 3.5 runs over the total and this one should hit in that area too! Getting great value at 7.5 due to Dodger Stadium but the bats beat the arms again tonite!
    yea, this will definitely go over. I thought last night would have went over too but oh well...

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

looks like a familiar quote

WED MLB NYY KC SF : back to the well rocks again +176