I.R.B
    I.R.B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice 3team Parlay...

Cubs
    RedSox
    Cards

I will Edit later ill be putting the Cubs on Rnline... If i dont i will let it be known b4 the game starts..

$100 to Win $208

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Rich Biatch View Post
    Cubs
    RedSox
    Cards

I will Edit later ill be putting the Cubs on Rnline... If i dont i will let it be known b4 the game starts..

$100 to Win $208
    I'm telling you man, do the Cubs on the 1st 5 innings to insure the win. Rich Harden is usually good for 5 innings. Just hope that the Cubs can score while Harden is shutting out the Reds offense. Do not trust the Cubs bullpen. They may blow it for you..

I.R.B

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    I'm telling you man, do the Cubs on the 1st 5 innings to insure the win. Rich Harden is usually good for 5 innings. Just hope that the Cubs can score while Harden is shutting out the Reds offense. Do not trust the Cubs bullpen. They may blow it for you..
    you called it bud but the cubs accually started hitting Harden went lights out agianst the reds... But to my surprise the reds SP held his own agianst the cubs... Looks like the Crads are going to **** me over today.. Cant belive they could not score 1 run AGAINST PIT! OMG!

SlappyWhite
    SlappyWhite's Avatar Become A Pro!

st. louis is pwn'n your parlay. to bad to pit is shit, cards burned me three times this year in an earlier series against the royals, they are inconsistent.

SlappyWhite

cards are showing life is it to late? Bases loaded 2 outs.

SlappyWhite

I.R.B

Yea they are a big let down today... Now im guessing they will pound Pit tomorow..

b.hess1
    b.hess1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took a similiar one.. red sox, cubs and twins.. was tempted to do RL instead of ML on twins and sox but didn't.. wish I would have

I.R.B

Quote Originally Posted by b.hess1 View Post
    I took a similiar one.. red sox, cubs and twins.. was tempted to do RL instead of ML on twins and sox but didn't.. wish I would have
    I was dum to put the cards up there... im still up so thats the good thing... I will be playing two teamers with the occiasional 3teamer... good thing i won more then half my other bets...

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Rich Biatch View Post
    you called it bud but the cubs accually started hitting Harden went lights out agianst the reds... But to my surprise the reds SP held his own agianst the cubs... Looks like the Crads are going to **** me over today.. Cant belive they could not score 1 run AGAINST PIT! OMG!
    Just like I said. Harden will be shutting out the Reds. I just hoped that the Cubs would actually get a run on the board in the 1st 5 innings. And the cubs got exactly one run. Boy, I tell you those cubs. If you ever noticed, Cueto usually pitches good against the Cubs that's why I said I hope the Cubs can score while Harden is shutting out the Reds.. St. Louis fvcked me too. I should have researched the game before I made the bet. I just saw Snell's name and thought automatic win for St. Louis. Never again..

I.R.B

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    Just like I said. Harden will be shutting out the Reds. I just hoped that the Cubs would actually get a run on the board in the 1st 5 innings. And the cubs got exactly one run. Boy, I tell you those cubs. If you ever noticed, Cueto usually pitches good against the Cubs that's why I said I hope the Cubs can score while Harden is shutting out the Reds.. St. Louis fvcked me too. I should have researched the game before I made the bet. I just saw Snell's name and thought automatic win for St. Louis. Never again..
    to be honest with you i seen Pit and that was good enough for a bet... I ****ed up now i have to relook at things... i was so sure that was a winner... good thing i only risked 100..

amd yes you did call it ... I also seen Harden shutting them down but not the cubs not scoring shit untill that late...