Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dogs to Back

If we only knew which teams were going to be the most improved over last year and we jumped on them early and often we will get ourselves off to a great start. I don't have a crystal ball so I will just tell you who I WISH would be better this year. The following are some teams that improved over the prior year and should improve a little more this year.
    Which teams do you think will take another step forward?

Tigers/Devil Rays/Rangers/Indians/Rockies/Brewers/Nationals

presley177
    presley177's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Alamorich
    If we only knew which teams were going to be the most improved over last year and we jumped on them early and often we will get ourselves off to a great start. I don't have a crystal ball so I will just tell you who I WISH would be better this year. The following are some teams that improved over the prior year and should improve a little more this year.
    Which teams do you think will take another step forward?

Tigers/Devil Rays/Rangers/Indians/Rockies/Brewers/Nationals
    I think the Tribe actually will take a step back rather than forward. I like the Tigers improving, Devil Rays...probably worse(same players basically and no Lou Pinella), Rangers will be better, Rockies will be better, Brewers will be about the same as last year...and the Nationals...about the same as well.

Obviously the Blue Jays with all of their free agent moves should be better as well.