BetsizingPRO
    BetsizingPRO's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baseball total play(s) 7/21

Hey Guys,

I've been doing pretty decent this year in baseball and decided to sign up here and share my plays with the rest of you degenerates for the rest of the season since I've reached my goal in WNBA and have some time on my hands now until College fb/bb nhl/nba.

I a little background about my betting style. I basically bet almost exclusively all totals in all sports (especially baseball) and have been doing this for success my last 2 years. It's my niche I guess you can say. I also use Bet sizing when placing my wagers, never flat bet. My units Range anywhere from 1 unit (being my standard bet size) to 32 Units (being my largest bet size, but rarely do I ever place those).

Anyways wish me luck the rest of the season and GL to you guys for the 2nd half of this baseball season.

MLB Totals Record: 0-0 0% Units: 0

All wagers placed are To Win a Unit.

Baseball - 963 Minnesota Twins/New York Yankees over 9½ -110 for Game To Win 8 Units

Baseball - 967 Oakland Athletics/Tampa Bay Rays over 7½ -110 for Game To Win 3 Units

Baseball - 969 Texas Rangers/Chicago White Sox under 9½ +100 for Game To Win 2 Units

Baseball - 965 Toronto Blue Jays/Baltimore Orioles under 10 -120 for Game To Win 1 Unit

Baseball - 957 Milwaukee Brewers/St Louis Cardinals under 9½ -102 for Game To Win 6 Units

2 More plays to come a little closer to game time.

BetsizingPRO

Baseball - 953 San Diego Padres/Cincinnati Reds under 10 -115 for Game To Win 2 Units

was waiting for betjam to update this to 10 from 9.5. I'll take it.

BetsizingPRO

Baseball - 973 Cleveland Indians/Los Angeles Angels under 8½ -110 for Game To Win 1 Unit

Last play on my card. Heres to a stressless night!

BetsizingPRO

Nice day yesterday, Looking to keep it going today.

MLB Totals Record: 4-2-1 66% Units: +12.5