picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Cleveland +175?

Anyone like this dog? Santana has a 0-5 lifetime record against cleveland so why the hell not.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Because Santana pitches better at home and Byrd has been awful on the road. That said, the Angels offense could make a mediocre pitcher look good. I think the best play here is the Under (as it usually is for Angels games, at 56-35-7).

vtvsports
    vtvsports's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's a tough call... Santanna is clearly the better pitcher so going for Cleveland may be a reach. But as everyone knows, anything can happen. You might be able to catch the Angels napping after a significant series sweep against the Red Sox.
    Last edited by vtvsports; 07-21-08 at 10:40 AM. Reason: More info

thejrichshow85
    ban
    thejrichshow85's Avatar Become A Pro!

why the hell not? because i said so...its not a good upset pick santana is a BEAST AT home ...if you want an upset pick go with OAKLAND

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Because Santana pitches better at home and Byrd has been awful on the road. That said, the Angels offense could make a mediocre pitcher look good. I think the best play here is the Under (as it usually is for Angels games, at 56-35-7).
    hmm, ur logics seem a little odd to me. You said Byrd is awful on the road, Santana is better at home so you would go with the under play here. Did you not see LAA tear up Bucholz and the Red Sox for 11 runs the other day. Why would you want to go under with this play???? Wouldn't the best bet be runline or over??

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    hmm, ur logics seem a little odd to me. You said Byrd is awful on the road, Santana is better at home so you would go with the under play here. Did you not see LAA tear up Bucholz and the Red Sox for 11 runs the other day. Why would you want to go under with this play???? Wouldn't the best bet be runline or over??
    Apart from the Yankees' and Marlins' games, it's hard to lean on the Under in the remaining games. I think many games will go Over today.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

cleve today is no worse than any other dog. they have been playing well lately and their offense is as good as the angels. not sure if krod will be available also. i wont be doing that bet but its a lot better than oakland, who cant hit for shit

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    You missed my comment on the Angels offense making any pitcher look good? The Angels have struggled offensively all year, their pitching is the reason they are where they are. Thus it makes perfect sense that they have gone Under 62% of the time.

Oh and that 11-run outburst was just an aberration.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2129

Indians with a lead

LT Profits

Just stay Under. No more than one run in ninth please.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    cleve today is no worse than any other dog. they have been playing well lately and their offense is as good as the angels. not sure if krod will be available also. i wont be doing that bet but its a lot better than oakland, who cant hit for shit
    powwww

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433