BadBeatBodog
    BadBeatBodog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Padres home series reminder

Just wanted to remind you all that a new Padres home series means a new chase. At least one game of every San Diego series at home has gone under. GL.

BadBeatBodog

bump^^

BadBeatBodog

Winner on the first game. Hope some of you made some money on this and didn't follow C&D!

I will post another reminder next series. Until then make some $$

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Is this suppose to be some kind of unknown revelation?? Padres suck. Alot of their games are on the under. That happens when a team can't score runs..

Hip2Bsq
    Hip2Bsq's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its a combination of Petco park, alot of foul territory the Pads have good pitching and no offense. It should be easy money to chase for 1 under every series.
    Last year I remember a similar post about KC Royals at home.... Every series has at least one over. I don't know how well it has held up.

BadBeatBodog

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    Is this suppose to be some kind of unknown revelation?? Padres suck. Alot of their games are on the under. That happens when a team can't score runs..
    So you knew at least one game has gone under in every of their home series? You've been putting a chase on it? I doubt it, and I doubt a lot of people here even think to do it, so I made a post to help people make money.

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

you're not handicapping. you're trying to lose your money.idiotic strategy

BadBeatBodog

I never claimed this to be handicapping. If you think putting a chase on the under is an idiotic strategy don't do it, but your post is unnecessary. Thanks.