BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Marlins/Rockies UNDER?

There is absolutely no reason in the world this game on paper should go under. Both pitchers are beyond atrocious and FLA has been the best OVER team this year in MLB. Both pitchers are over pitchers. The only case you could really make for the under is that JDLR tends to pitch slightly better at home and Coors field is an unders ballpark (at least it is playing that way this year).

I figure there is a major overreaction from yesterday's 18-17 slugfest and the line opened up 10.5 and now we have 11.5 so we've been affored an extra run now from the opening line. If this line gets to 12 then it's an under play for me. I figure this line will keep getting bet over all night and then I'll take a look at it.

Anyone else have any thoughts...

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

one would think these two teams have to slow down today but Colorado pitcher has been rocked by the Marlins in his last couple and Tucker is better on the road but still sports a pretty big ERA. But then you would think fatigue would have to set in alittle after plating about 50 runs last night. I would think looking at the pitching matchup that the over would be the only play if you are going to play it. Alittle scary.

fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't let the high totals fool you. It fooled me yesterday and these two teams went over. They have good offense and awful pitching. Smells like an over.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    one would think these two teams have to slow down today but Colorado pitcher has been rocked by the Marlins in his last couple and Tucker is better on the road but still sports a pretty big ERA. But then you would think fatigue would have to set in alittle after plating about 50 runs last night. I would think looking at the pitching matchup that the over would be the only play if you are going to play it. Alittle scary.
    Agree 100%. It seems every stat or number leads to an OVER conclusion. What's scary is that everyone has that same mindset and that usually spells trouble. Just like everyone couldn't resist yesterday betting ARIZ last night.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Im not messing with those two teams!!! JUST STAY AWAY

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Alright, got my number and the right price. Going with UNDER 12 (-110).

Good luck fellows....

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    Alright, got my number and the right price. Going with UNDER 12 (-110).

Good luck fellows....
    oh boy, at least one of the teams went under 12..