fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday Value Plays

I went 2-1 yesterday +1.05 units. Let's have a happy, safe, and profitable Fourth of July.

Brewers RL +100
    Pros: Ben Sheets has been an absolute stud. Gorzelanny blows. Even in his supposed "good games," he walks a lot of batter and gives up a lot of hits. Expect this to be a massacre.

Cons: None

Nationals +137
    Pros: Bergmann has been great in his last eight starts, posting a 2.98 ERA. Although he hasn't recorded a win in those starts, the Nationals are starting to put more runs on the board. Elijah Dukes has been hot in recent games, homering in 3 of his last 4 starts. Bronson Arroyo has been terrible, posting a 6.19 ERA this season. Lot's of value here.

Cons: The Reds offense can produce.

Yankees +117
    Pros: Rasner has been great at home this year, posting a 2.08 ERA at home. Beckett has been good as always, but has a losing record on the road. The Red Sox did not play well yesterday, the Yankees were just awful. Expect the Yankees to rebound after Girardi's little session with the team today. You've seen what Ozzie Guillen's rant did for his team.

Cons: Rasner has been bad recently.
    Last edited by fifawcs; 07-04-08 at 10:59 AM.

fifawcs

Marlins-Rockies Under 10.5 +100
    Pros: Olsen has been pretty good this year. Reynolds has been alright at home. Both teams missing some starters. Uggla, Helton, and Taveras are out. 10.5 is a high total. Let's cash it.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

It looks like A's was the best dog bet today.

Last edited by pimike; 07-04-08 at 08:24 PM. Reason: ss

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

I am disgusted with the Yanks

bases loaded 1 outs in the 7th and they come out with 0 runs

unreal

as a Yanks fan I have lost faith in them

fifawcs

I know. It hurts. I too am a Yankee fan and I really thought they would win this. I think Damon leaving the game had a lot to do with it. Matsui and Damon out is gonna hurt our offense, especially since Gardner hasn't gotten a hit yet.