Clueless_Norway
    Clueless_Norway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

9 Team Parlay for fun??

Might take the chance on a very smal 9 team parlay on the road teams today and wonder if anyone think it might go inn...
    Cubs
    Nats
    Phillies
    Marlins
    Mets
    Red Sox
    Royals
    A's
    Tigers
    Total line: +85540

Thers is 5 games that im concerned about:
    Cubs, Lincecum have been great this year and i'v cashed every time im on him...
    Nats, it's the Nats and on the road, but the I favour the Nats in the pitching matchup with Lannan on the mound vs Cueto and the Nats have show'n that they can win games..
    Marlins, a pitching matchup that's hard to predict and the Rockies have been good for a while now... But Redman got a 7.84 ERA this year and a 4.64 ERA in AAA and he also struggles throwin strikes lately..
    Red Sox, I think this game is all open with an even pitching matchup... But the Sox comes from a sweep against the Rays, would they hit back hard or lay down again Lats time up Lester had a bad outing while Pettitte had a good/great...
    Mets, I think that both the Mets and Cards have been hard to predict lately and today's pitching matchup don't make it easier... Pelfrey got two way different sides while Boggs got a 4.37 ERA in 22.2 innings this year and a 8.31 ERA in his only home start this year, but in his last start he was great...

I think the strong picks in this one is:
    Tigers (They are the hot team right now)
    A's (All about the pitching matchup)
    Phillies (might suprise many, but I think they are on a win streak now after the bad streak lately)
    Royals (Davies with a great 2-0 record and a 1.32 ERA in 13.2 innings on the road he also won against the O's in his only start against them. Olson got a 3.49 ERA in 28.1 innings at home and a 5.06 ERA against the Royals. Also the Royals have improved after their great interleague play..)

worth a $10 shot??

Road teams is 2-0 so far as the Brewers are up 5-0 in the eight..

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont burn $10

Brady2Moss
    Brady2Moss's Avatar Become A Pro!

instead of wasting that 10 dollars, why dont you use it to cover the juice on your straight bets....

Clueless_Norway

I'll take a $2 on it to win $1749, but im nt shure on 5 of those... some fedback, info or leans??

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you want to win a 9-team parlay, let's plan it ahead. It must be on a day when there are at least 15 baseball games.
    We could shoot for:
    3 o/u
    3 road wins
    3 home wins

Does that sound good? If yes, let's start working on that.

Clueless_Norway

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    If you want to win a 9-team parlay, let's plan it ahead. It must be on a day when there are at least 15 baseball games.
    We could shoot for:
    3 o/u
    3 road wins
    3 home wins

Does that sound good? If yes, let's start working on that.
    Im on that

But I want to try close to the same today:
    CHI/SF u7
    PHI/ATL u8
    KC/BAL u9.5
    A's/CWS u8
    A's
    Tigers
    Royals
    +10379 line

What you think...?
    Last edited by Clueless_Norway; 07-03-08 at 05:22 PM.

shock11
    shock11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

will someone please tell this idiot to do straight bets or round robins. Can't believe someone would even waste 10 dollars to win a 9 team parley in baseball can you say complete dumbass. I love to see this idiot go 8 for 9 and then i can spit and pee on her
    Last edited by shock11; 07-03-08 at 05:22 PM. Reason: d