Clueless_Norway
    Clueless_Norway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Leans for Sunday

I got a few leans for Sunday and want to hear what others think..:

# Angels, I think Lackey is one of the greatest pitchers in mlb right now and got a 13 quality start streak. He got a 1.65 ERA and on the road he got a 1.86 ERA with a 3-1 record.
    # Rays, Gorzelanny got a bad pitch control this year with 55 walks to only 41 K's on the season. I think he gonna pay for that against a high fly Rays and a good pitcher in Sonnanstine.
    # BOS/HOU u8½, Beckett vs Moehler. Beckett have given up only 2 runs in his L2 starts with 15 IP. Moehler allowed only 1 run in 6.3 innings vs Rangers last time up..
    # RedSox, Beckett have been great lately and won't give up 11 runs (top 3-4). Also I think that the Sox gonna ride on yesterdays preformence from the offense.
    # Brewers, I just can't bet against Sheets and the Twins might hit a cold streak now after yesterday when the Brewers snaped their long win streak
    # Cardinals, Bannister is a good pitcher at home, but Looper is a great road pitchers with a low 3.91 ERA in 44 innings on the road. Bannister got a bad outing against the Rockies last time up, walking a career high 6 batters in his first 5 innings.
    # Giants, Sanchez have been great this year with a 12-4 team record and havn't given up more than 1 HR in his L7. Now he got 5 win in 6 games.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday games are tricky! I won't bother much about who wins. I'll just go with:
    BOS/HOU UNDER 8.5.
    Giants/A's UNDER 8
    Brewers/Twins UNDER 8
    Reds/Indians UNDER 9
    Phillies/Texas OVER 11

Clueless_Norway

Phillies/Rangers should be a easy over with Moyer (who almost always hurt my team) and Hurley on the mound with two hot teams batting wise...
    Sox/Astros should be a great pitching matchup.. 3-2, 3-1, 1-3..???
    Giants/A's another great pitching duel with Sanchez vs Blanton...
    Brewers/Twins should go under with Sheets vs , but I got a bad feeling on this one..
    Reds/Indians, a great pitcher in Laffey and only the Reds can hit.. Also Arroyo got his outings too...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4795

The only lean I have right now is the Angels.

Clueless_Norway

Yeah.. Lackey is great right now and the Angels can hit again
    I like 4-5 o/u's tho..

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just want to concentrate on o/u these days. You saw how the Rays, Red Sox and A's disappointed many on Saturday. If you get the o/u right, you don't give a monkey on which team wins. One expects Sunday to be full of surprises.

Clueless_Norway

I got a hard day tonight going 0-8, -23 units
    Still up 17.4, but phuck!!!
    Hate these day.. Takes to many picks and it all goes to hell

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Milwaukee and San Francisco

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless_Norway View Post
    # Angels, I think Lackey is one of the greatest pitchers in mlb right now and got a 13 quality start streak. He got a 1.65 ERA and on the road he got a 1.86 ERA with a 3-1 record.
    Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    The only lean I have right now is the Angels.
    I like the Angels as well, I just want to evaluate the line movement in the AM, before I make it official. Best of luck tomorrow guys.