LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

MLB Tripleheader Thursday (124-130, +2.71)

Yes Virginia, that is a PLUS sign next to my record after yet another 3-0 Wednesday! I have 3 more for Thursday including the 12 Noon start:

Rays/Marlins OVER 9 -125 (BetJamaica)
    Giants +153 (BetJamaica)
    Blue Jays +102 (WSEX)

YTD: 124-130-1, 48.8%, +2.71

fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with you on the Rays/Marlins Over. But I'm gonna have to oppose you on the Blue Jays-Reds. Volquez is the best pitcher in baseball ERA wise. If he was capable of shutting down the Red Sox and the Yankees, I think he will also shut down the crappy Toronto offense. The Reds have averaged 5.83 runs in Volquez's starts.

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

yea, everything looks good except backing them Jays. I can not back you on that. I have been burned by the Jays one too many times and I just can't simply trust them at all. the Rays vs Marlins over I like but will have to look into it further.. San Francisco game I'm leaning more towards the over... Also, you know the only under these 2 teams played all year was when Hendrickson and Karza showed down in Tampa Bay. The end result was a 4-1 score.. I might just go with the Florida Marlins today to avoid the sweep. The over looks tempting but I believe Florida will play more tighter today to avoid the sweep... Thus the Florida ml looks more appealing to me than the overs.. Good Luck
    Last edited by johnnymapalo; 06-26-08 at 08:55 AM.