Deke101
    Deke101's Avatar Become A Pro!

2-Team Parlay

White Sox & Twins. + 165 = Easy Money.

Twins at home against the worst team right now, the Nationals, who also have one of the worst pitchers right now, Bergmann, who is 0-3 with a 7.47 ERA in his last 3 starts. Washington is 1-8 in all of his appearances. The Nationals also have a big list of injuries.

The White Sox, are obviously the better team as they face Pittsburgh tonight. Buehrle will shut down the Pirates as his last two starts have been 8.0 IP outings with only 1 ER in both.

I also like the Over's in both of these games too. Although Buehrle doesn't give up too many runs, the White Sox should cover this over themselves. And The Twins should score 7 runs off of Bergmann.

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by Deke101 View Post
    White Sox & Twins. + 165 = Easy Money.

Twins at home against the worst team right now, the Nationals, who also have one of the worst pitchers right now, Bergmann, who is 0-3 with a 7.47 ERA in his last 3 starts. Washington is 1-8 in all of his appearances. The Nationals also have a big list of injuries.

The White Sox, are obviously the better team as they face Pittsburgh tonight. Buehrle will shut down the Pirates as his last two starts have been 8.0 IP outings with only 1 ER in both.

I also like the Over's in both of these games too. Although Buehrle doesn't give up too many runs, the White Sox should cover this over themselves. And The Twins should score 7 runs off of Bergmann.
    Nah man, I think the Brewers and the Marlins are an easier lock or the Braves and the Orioles or mix and match the 4..

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the twins and chisox but parlays never work for me

Deke101

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    i like the twins and chisox but parlays never work for me
    Me either. But the lines are too big for straight bets. I took the White Sox RL +115 in a straight bet.

Deke101

Two of the Top Three 'biggest margin of victory' teams tonight, other than AZ up 11-0 on Oakland.

CASH.

Deke101

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    Nah man, I think the Brewers and the Marlins are an easier lock or the Braves and the Orioles or mix and match the 4..
    All winners. You picked 4 winners, and I picked 4 winners including the overs in my games. 8-0 between us, haha. But the two plays I posted initially were the easier locks. Nice calls though, hope you won tonight.

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by Deke101 View Post
    All winners. You picked 4 winners, and I picked 4 winners including the overs in my games. 8-0 between us, haha. But the two plays I posted initially were the easier locks. Nice calls though, hope you won tonight.
    Man, did u know I played three 5 team parlays and lost 2 of them because I played the run line instead of the money line. Man, I'm pissed. I got too greedy and big eyed..