PeachDog
    PeachDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

stupid BASEBALL phrases -- what a dumb game !!

BASEBALL is the stupidest game on earth. It surely isn't a sport.

Why do anouncers, or just anyone in particular like players, managers especially, fans say these stupid phrases.

''ballgame''

''ballpark''

they see a kid in the stands ''he's a future slugger''

''what a nice night for a ballgame'' lol

''get out to the ballpark and cheer on your team and have a hot dog while your at it''

---

Also these stupid things like a baseball fight. LOL. These baseball players aren't athletes, they can't fight.

When somebody starts a fight, the entire dugout gets out, the bullpen is emptied. What a joke!

You don't see these silly things in any other REAL sport.

It just makes it so much better when NHL, CFL, NFL starts again and puts REAL sports in perspective.

2 weeks away!!!!!

Untill then, I won't see you at the ballpark. But that might mean a tennis game, golf game, lol.

BASEBALL is a game for people who are bored, and have no skill to play any other REAL sport.

Here's to a lockout.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

a ton of these guys could have gone and played college football and basketball and they chose baseball
    if you dont think that most are atheletes: every outfielder, especially centerfielders, and middle infielders, than you dont watch much mlb

PeachDog

That's a load of crap. I've heard that too.

The only sport to sport athletes are HOCKEY and FOOTBALL. That's a real problem in states like Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Oregon, and upstate new york.

There losing football players to hockey.

Baseball players aren't athletes! Just like Golf isn't a sport.

ryanXL977

then why are you in here

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought for sure a stupid phrase was going to be "here's my partner Joe Morgan"

PeachDog

ya that's another stupid phrase. Baseball people are little mental in the head. A bit sick in the head. You would have to be to enjoy baseball. It's the stupidest game.

Remember the lockout? nobody cares, blah blah. Then 5 years later wow baseball is back.

Nobody even cares about baseball really.

I've been to a few baseball games and the tickets were free, or discounted, and there are like group sales.

The funny thing, nobody watches the game. People come in the 5th inning, leave in the 3rd inning, don't even sit down just walk around.

Seriously how can anybody enjoy baseball?

PeachDog

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    then why are you in here
    cause the NHL and football forum is quite

ryanXL977

nba isnt

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PeachDog View Post

Seriously how can anybody enjoy baseball?
    Put a dime on a game and suddenly you will find it most fascinating!

ryanXL977

best sport there is
    by far
    best most pure sport

PeachDog

QUOTE=ryanXL977;810155]best sport there is
    by far
    best most pure sport[/QUOTE]

is what? you never mentioned the sport. uh you didn't mean basesball did you?

If you do mean baseball you need to get a life. I feel for anyone who enjoys baseball and thinks it's the best game. lol iti's not a sport it's a game.

moneyboy
    moneyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

by far
    best most pure sport

If you do mean baseball you need to get a life. I feel for anyone who enjoys baseball and thinks it's the best game. lol iti's not a sport it's a game.[/quote]

And you're not a person, you're an idiot. Get out of the forum trying to talk shit. When you find a sport that has as much $$$ making opportunities as baseball, then I won't care that much about it anymore. Until then STFU!!!
    Last edited by moneyboy; 06-09-08 at 04:15 PM. Reason: forgot to capatalize and add exclamation marks

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

by far
    best most pure sport

If you do mean baseball you need to get a life. I feel for anyone who enjoys baseball and thinks it's the best game. lol iti's not a sport it's a game.[/QUOTE]

So much angst from someone with 18 posts!

It is certainly your perogative to not like baseball - even hate it, in fact.. Just as it's my perogative to LOVE baseball.

Some of my most fond memories are of watching my son play high school baseball and college baseball.

Doc

PeachDog

that's kind of sad that your kid playing ''ball'' like how I use the phrase ''ball''

like a hockey player saying. I'm going to play some puck tonight. A hockey fan or player would punch that kid in the mouth for saying puck.

But your kid must not have been into a real sport like football or hockey, or even basketball.

Come on baseball is just stupid

chipski
    chipski's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol IN CAPS

LOL

OR LMFAO AT SOCCER AND GOLF , ANYONE THAT WATCHES THAT SHIT IS PROGRAMMED WORSE THAN ... programming of the human mind is such a beattchh . whole world is programmed in what they believe , like and dislike . you like spinach ?

any sport is okay if you have $ on it though like butzah said above .
    oppurtunity to make $ is oppurtunity . this is a gambling forum !!!
    where are we ? we are in the baseball section .
    Last edited by chipski; 06-09-08 at 05:05 PM.

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

that's kind of sad that your kid playing ''ball'' like how I use the phrase ''ball''

like a hockey player saying. I'm going to play some puck tonight. A hockey fan or player would punch that kid in the mouth for saying puck.

But your kid must not have been into a real sport like football or hockey, or even basketball.

Then don't fukking watch it!

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

the phrase i hate the most that just seemed to come out of nowhere was "walkoff"

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Failboat departing, passenger you.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Like most kids, he played pretty much everything growing up: basketball, baseball, football, soccer but baseball is what he loved and what he was best at.

I'm now officially done with this thread.

Doc

moneyboy
    moneyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you ever met a black person, they say let's go hoop a lot. Or let's go ball. Now if you're going to say that basketball is not a real sport and go up to one of them and say they're dumb for saying that phrase then your ass in gonna be torn apart. So stop being a dumbass and wasting everybody's time.