fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday's Value Plays

Rangers -105: Scott Feldman has been pretty good at home. Sonnanstine lost to the Rangers at home the last time he faced them. While he only gave up 2 earned runs, he gave up 7 runs total and the Rangers hit .385 against him over the course of 5 innings.

Twins +151: Last time Livan faced the White Sox it was on May 7th in Chicago. He gave up 1 earned run over the course of a 9 inning complete game. His opponent was Mark Buehrle, who gave up 7 earned runs in 5.2 innings. The twins batted .375 off him that game. The twins are also not a bad road team. Expect their offense to shine in Chicago as they try to gain ground against their AL Central leading opponents.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I took Texas myself.

However, no Minnesota. Livan Hernandez is one of the weakest pitchers in the majors right now. I would not bet on him.

fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think Livan is so weak. He's not a strikeout pitcher, but he can record the outs. He can also eat up a lot of innings, which reduces the bullpen's role in the capping equation. As long as he can deliver the ball to Joe Nathan, this game is over.