buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

True Lion Sports Thursday Bases

The good n kind folks over at True Lion Sports wish each and every one of you fine and upstanding citizens a top notch Thursday! We Lions, with our 22-17 bases record, are all over the Colorado Rockies.

Have you ever experienced a True Lion double double? Well yeterday, after the Braves let us down, we Lions soon removed the sting of defeat with 2 bottles of True Lion Brew and two True Lion Smokes. That's right! Kids, you too can bury your sorrow with the soothing and satisfying hops and tobacco in these two fine True Lion Sports products. Visit truelionbrew.com today and browse truelionsmokes.com in your free time. While we would never advocate the use of any of these perfectly legal substances by anyone, we defend your right to do as you choose. Keep on living like True Lions.

Buz "True Lion" Tah

Qkasey
    Qkasey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Buz, curious why you like the Rocks. All the numbers point to Cubs. They are red hot, they are at home, I could put the pitchers numbers here but I m sure you know what they are. Not saying your wrong just wonder what you see. Thought the Cubs would be my big one today.

Deke101
    Deke101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cubs hit:
    .301 at home
    .295 vs. LHP
    .286 at Night
    .283 on Grass

Marquis: 2-3 4.97 ERA
    5.14 home ERA
    7.17 Night ERA

Rockies hit:
    .259 vs. RHP
    .249 Away
    .259 at Night
    .255 on Grass

Francis: 1-5 6.18 ERA
    6.46 road ERA
    6.92 night ERA

With a similar pitching match-up, which actually is in favor of the Cubs according to the numbers. Then turn to the bats, and home field advantage. Also, Francis has a 9.58 career ERA vs. the Cubs in 4 games started, 20.2 innings pitched.

A stronger play may be the over, although its not even up at bodog yet. The only reason to take the Rockies is a value play with two bad pitchers on the mound. I like the Cubs.

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

We Lions are brave, folks. I'm feeling like the Rockies score in the DD and win this one.