newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Orioles/Yanks........what do you think?

who do you guys have?

I'm thinking O's here because of this irresistable +146 line..............plus the yankees offense has been shaky and ian kennedy is pitching for the yanks and his ERA is like 8 something

Is this too good to be true?

What do you guys think?

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Last edited by Sportsgirl; 08-03-08 at 05:06 PM.

eggy6198
    eggy6198's Avatar Become A Pro!

ARod is back hence the line

Melvin Mora, out for Os

plus not the best pincher for them tonight even if he beat Kennedy....

Arod back in the team boats the others and helps Jeter for me this is a value bet but a pass

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

O's are the play here. See Underdog thread for analysis.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eggy6198 View Post

Melvin Mora, out for Os

Arod back in the team boats the others and helps Jeter for me this is a value bet but a pass

Arod played last time Burres beat the Yanks.

you can get over 9.5 at +105, thats my lean. Burres stinks and so does kennedy. each has an awful k/bb ratio and the yanks just saw a lefty last night.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

this game is about 55/45 in favor of the yanks.

St. Andrew
    St. Andrew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eggy6198 View Post

Melvin Mora, out for Os

Mora is probable for tonight. A-Rod is only 3 for 11 against Burres with 3 Ks and no homers. I'm not afraid to take the O's tonight. They are underrated tonight just like they have been all year. +135 is a joke.

j$
    j$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

+150 Os

emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

One of my gambling rules is never bet against the Yanks in NY, but I will admit this is tempting. Kennedy is awful. I actually like the over here. I think the Yanks offense is going to get things moving and with Kennedy pitching you have to think the O's will get 5 or more.

No one seems to be talking about the Whitesox on this board. Home Dog and one of the hottest teams in baseball going against a guy that is overdue for a bad outing. Laffey is not at home tonight either.

nysmoneyman
    nysmoneyman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

baltimore +135
    Ian Kennedy (0-8)...ERA 13.5 vs Balt ...(probably a worse pitcher than barry (free money) zito...yanks did pound baltimore's lefty last nite...but one game does not get u out of a slump...brian burres has a career 3.67 ERA in 8 games against NYY and last game against NYY on APR 19th his ERA 0.00...as soon as Joba Chamberlain is ready to start kennedy is going to be serving beers in left field in the minors (he's still on the payroll)

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by emat View Post
    One of my gambling rules is never bet against the Yanks in NY, but I will admit this is tempting. Kennedy is awful. I actually like the over here. I think the Yanks offense is going to get things moving and with Kennedy pitching you have to think the O's will get 5 or more.

No one seems to be talking about the Whitesox on this board. Home Dog and one of the hottest teams in baseball going against a guy that is overdue for a bad outing. Laffey is not at home tonight either.
    I hate betting on the Yanks at home also. Just my luck Kennedy pitches a shut out. I was looking at that Whitesox line to.