dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38373

I can't believe we are most likely going to have Rangers/Giants World Series

I thought this was the one matchup that couldn't happen because it couldn't allow it.

Well not yet but the odds are surely in the favor of Texas and Giants with Rangers up 3-2 and Giants up 3-1. This is the worst possible matchup that could happen and of course had the least percent chance of happening.

I mean these were the matchups i think that would have been the best for World Series before the ALCS and NLDS started.

1. Yankees Vs Phillies- Rematch of last year WS which is great because 2 of the biggest markets in baseball. For sure the biggest fans and ratings. Phillies can get revenge with Roy Halladay. Yankees with their usual star lineup and big names.

2. Yankees Vs Giants- I thought this was a really good matchup and almost as good as the Yanks/Phils. I actually feel this would be the best WS matchup because we have an underdog in the Giants that don't get much tv time. I mean you have the Giants which is a West Coast team and we don't see those teams much so it is definitely something new. Then you got the Freak and Cain pitching for the Giants who i think are the best 1/2 SP in baseball

3. Rangers Vs Phillies- Interesting as well because you would have Lee vs Halladay in Philadelphia and we all know how much attention that would get with Phillies letting go of Lee. But the rest of the matchups really would be boring.

4. Rangers vs Giants- Disaster. 2 Teams who hasn't won anything much. I mean who would you even root for if you are not from Texas or California? Of course Rangers have never played a WS but can you imagine the WS atmosphere in Texas??

JACK MATZ
    JACK MATZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2213

Hopefully my wins 2 in a row.
    NY. Cali. World series

mitote
    mitote's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5348

You're not much of a baseball fan if you can't get excited about a Rangers Giants series!

LiarGame
    LiarGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4153

Yup this is going to be a disaster for tv ratings

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I got the Giants to win it all.