twitchy
    twitchy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Twitchys COME BACK THURSDAY!

2* Kansas City -1.5 (+110)

KAN: Greinke (3-0, 1.25 ERA) Right
    TEX: Ponson (0-0, 1.69 ERA) Right

We have the Royals coming into this game after a tough loss last night 11 to 9 vs. Texas. I expect the Royals to keep their bats clicking vs. Ponson a right hander that has let up a lot of runs in his only appearance this year vs. Minnesota giving up 7 hits and 5 runs in just 5 innings. Greinke the Right Hander for Kansas City has had a solid start to the season only allowing 6 runs in 36 innings. Texas bullpen in the last 7 games has an ERA of 9.31 which is just simply horrible, while Kansas Citys bullpen has an ERA of 4.15 in the last 7. Texas is 9-14 going facing Righties this season, 3-7 in day games, and 6-15 in games decided by more then 1 run. I know I am going out on a limb here taking the RL with a team that does not score much but Ponson is going to get blown up in this game you can count on that.

Prediction: KAN: 6 - TEX: 2

--------------------------------------------------

1* Washington
    (-135) 2* Washington -1.5 (+160)

PIT: Duke (0-2, 5.34 ERA) Left
    WAS: Perez (0-3, 3.31 ERA) Left

We have the Pirates coming off a huge victory vs. the Mets 13-1; just a remarkable day for the Pirates probably the only time this season we will see them get 13 runs. On the other side we have Washington beating Atlanta 2-1 in extra innings. We have two Lefties facing off in this game both without wins this season. The Pirates Duke comes into this game giving up 19 runs in only 28 innings, while the Nationals Perez has only given up 13 runs in 33 innings. Dont let Perez record fool you he has been pitching fine, its just that the Nationals have had such trouble scoring runs this season. Washington has been .500 at home this season going 7-7 so they are much stronger at home considering their away record is 4-10. Pittsburgh is a horrible 2-8 vs. Lefties this season and only 5-11 as an underdog. Look for Washington to get their bats clicking here vs. Pittsburghs Zack Duke.

Prediction: WAS: 4 - PIT: 3

-------------------------------------------------

1* Oakland (line?) CANCLED PITCHER CHANGE

OAK: Duchscherer (1-1, 2.70 ERA) Right
    LAA: Moseley (1-2, 6.75 ERA) Right

In game 1 of this 4 game series Oakland broke out their bats winning 14-2, In game 2 the Angels came away with the 2-0 victory; game 3 not much changed as the Angels came away with the victory again but this time 6-1. Duchscherer Oaklands Right Hander is coming into this game only giving up 3 runs in 10 innings, while Moseley the Angels Right Hander has given up 20 runs in only 25 innings. Oakland is a great 12-6 facing Righties this season, a great 9-5 on the Road, and also are 11-7 playing night games. Oakland is averaging 4.79 runs per game and only allowing 3.43, while the Angels are averaging 4.79 but allowing 4.57 per game. Oaklands bullpens ERA in the last 7 games has been an amazing 1.72, while the Angels bullpen in the last 7 has been 4.91. Look for Oakland to end this series how they started it by getting those bats clicking again for a huge day!

Prediction: OAK: 7 - LAA: 3

-------------------------------------------------

1* Baltimore (-110)

TAM: Garza (0-0, 7.62 ERA) Right
    BAL: Burres (3-1, 2.49 ERA) Left

In game 1 of this series Baltimore took out Tampa 7 to 4, but in game 2 Tampa took out Baltimore 8-1. Tampas win yesterday might look worse then it actually was even though they won 8-1 they only had 9 hits while Baltimore had 7; yes they still blew them out on the score board and thats all that matters but you cant count on Baltimore leaving that many men on base again this afternoon. Baltimores Lefty Burres is coming into this game allowing 7 runs in 24 innings this season not to mention 6 of those 7 runs came vs. Tampa on April 13th so he is looking for some Revenge. In Burres last 2 starts he has pitched GREAT allowing NO RUNS vs. the Yankees and White Sox. On the other side we have Garza and I am personally not a big fan of him simply because I am a Twins fan and he sucked for us! Ha-ha anyways back to the subject Garza is coming into this game giving up 11 runs this season in just 13 innings, that is just horrible! Oh and on April 2nd vs. Baltimore he gave up 5 runs in just 5 innings he will also be looking for some revenge but I dont see him improving that much at all. Baltimore is currently 10-5 playing at home, and 12-9 vs. Righties, while Tampa is 5-5 away and 3-5 vs. Lefties. Look for Baltimore to win this series at home and give a beating to Garza and the rest of the Tampa crew.

Prediction: BAL: 6 - TAM: 3
    Last edited by twitchy; 05-01-08 at 04:38 PM.

twitchy

K guys, time to bounce back and get back in the +

I won't take it the wrong way if u decide to FADE ME... :-p

Saunders FTW
    Saunders FTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Gl T

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Nice writeups twitchy. KC should light up the scoreboard tomorrow. Ponson is washed up.

twitchy

Quote Originally Posted by Saunders FTW View Post
    Gl T
    thanks bud you 2!

twitchy

Quote Originally Posted by The_Kid View Post
    Nice writeups twitchy. KC should light up the scoreboard tomorrow. Ponson is washed up.

yeah man HOPEFULLY... but everything has been opposite lately.. its been sickening...

Im trying my best to turn it around man i really am!

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Do your thing my man..

twitchy

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    Do your thing my man..
    time 2 win

hopefully?!?!

chipski
    chipski's Avatar Become A Pro!

angels starter is nick adenhart , aaa salt lake
    Last edited by chipski; 05-01-08 at 12:43 PM.

twitchy

Quote Originally Posted by chipski View Post
    angels starter is nick green , aaa salt lake
    ummmm im going with what BETus has for me...

imgv94

twitchy

I SUCK I JUST DONT GET IT... WHY DID MY SYSTEM ALL OF A SUDDEN CRASH AND BURN!?!?! welll guys im gonanbe working on a new system all day today and maybe we will have a play tomorrow maybe not... ****!!!

twitchy

Oakland Play Is Cancled Pitcher Change.....

twitchy

added 2 unit plyas on washington RL... gL everyone FADE ME

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl with your night games

Illtakethoseodds
    Illtakethoseodds's Avatar Become A Pro!

twichy..love the name.. thats why im fading you 2maro.. lol..

twitchy

yeah fade me tomorrow... and u will win... that being said i will prolly fade myself...

imgv94

dude just because you are having a temporary rough time does not mean you should change what has worked before.

gambling is very streaky.. Gotta ride the up and down waves.

twitchy

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    dude just because you are having a temporary rough time does not mean you should change what has worked before.

gambling is very streaky.. Gotta ride the up and down waves.
    i know man i just have never had such bad days.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quick question, why do you predict Wash. 4-3 and then bet RL ?

twitchy

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    Quick question, why do you predict Wash. 4-3 and then bet RL ?

I had freeplay from betus and i was pissed so i threw it all on RL to try and win more haha