Lazyboy311
    Lazyboy311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

Anyone watching SportsCenter right now? Favre...

Theyre discussion the whole Favre Textgate issue...

Michelle Tafoya just did a report saying that (according to Ryan Longwell) Favre met with team this morning to discuss the issue, broke down in tears and said he regretted the distraction it has caused. Also said (not true quote but close) "I'm going to give this my all and I need you guys behind me tonight. I don't know whats going to happen, but I need yall"

Longwell also pointed out that this meeting was eerily similar to the talk Favre gave the pack in 2003 the week his father passed away. You know...the one where he went off like an ICBM?!!?

Totally un-scientfic but I love when emotions give a team (that already really needs/wants a big win to get their season back on track) a reason to play hard. I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt.

Vikes ML for me

Lazyboy311
    Lazyboy311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

Sorry all...thought I was posting in NFL forum

My bad. Anyone who knows how/can move, please do so

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Quote Originally Posted by Lazyboy311 View Post
    Theyre discussion the whole Favre Textgate issue...

Michelle Tafoya just did a report saying that (according to Ryan Longwell) Favre met with team this morning to discuss the issue, broke down in tears and said he regretted the distraction it has caused. Also said (not true quote but close) "I'm going to give this my all and I need you guys behind me tonight. I don't know whats going to happen, but I need yall"

Longwell also pointed out that this meeting was eerily similar to the talk Favre gave the pack in 2003 the week his father passed away. You know...the one where he went off like an ICBM?!!?

Totally un-scientfic but I love when emotions give a team (that already really needs/wants a big win to get their season back on track) a reason to play hard. I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt.

Vikes ML for me
    We'll see how this pans out. Only difference between now and then is Favre is 10 years older. I think he's in for a beating, but personally I just can't pull the trigger on the Jets for some reason.

navyhawk
    navyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have favre fatigue. not watching till the game starts