Clueless_Norway
    Clueless_Norway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

What u think about these picks?

I was almost finished writing why I took these picks, but the the IE closed down so i take only one thing at each game. The pitching duel and pen have something to say in every game.

#1. Braves: I think the Braves gona get a good bounce back after the Nats lose in this series and may sweep it.
    #2. Cardinals: It's about time that the Astros winning streak comes to a end soon. Also Wainwright have a good start to the season while Oswalt struggles.
    #3. Tigers: Bothe teams can produce runs, the Tigers should win the pitching match-up and Granderson (2 HR's in 2 games) should produce some numbers against the struggeling Moseley.
    #4. Marlins: I think Hendrikson can continue he's great season start against the Brewers. The Brewers havn't been strong at the plate while the Marlins has been great. The only thing I dont like is that the Marlins won the series opener yesterday.

So what u guys think? Want to get some respons before putting my money on them..

I also want to know what u guys think about the Phillies game. The Phillies should win big, but it was close yesterday and i dont putting money on Kendrick.
    Last edited by Clueless_Norway; 04-26-08 at 08:48 AM.

zootiehead
    zootiehead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I like the Atlanta pick but am against your Florida one.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

i like braves tigers marlins

unsure about st lou/astros

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Brewers have been punishing left handing pitching.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont like the marlins pick

love the braves though