TennisBabe
    TennisBabe's Avatar Become A Pro!

MLB Postseason Day 2 (2-1 +0.90)

No lines out for Twins-Yankee game. Still unsure of the Braves-Giants game.

Once again I'll have a play on every game. My first feeling on the Rays-Rangers game last night when the line came out was Rangers and over. I'm not a big fan of totals so I'd like to avoid them if I can pick a side.

I think Cliff Lee will help Wilson a lot today in terms of how to attack the Rays batters. Wilson faced the Rays this year and although his numbers looked bad it was all due to a horrible 2nd inning which started with the first three batters reaching. He then got two ground balls in the infield, unfortunately one was an E4, and then a strikeout. Inning continued due to the error and two more runs came in.

A lot of people have been knocking Shields and rightfully so, however, he's been effective against the Rangers for the most part.

I think many will be on the over but looking over some stuff I can see this game going under. Going to wait till later this morning before making a play on this game

TennisBabe

Tampa Bay Rays -122

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like it and already on em -1 @ plus 125. Look forward to cashin this bitch...

Sixla
    Faith, Focus, Finish
    Sixla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9863

been following you for almost a year now TB as well as Paco and LB and I finally signed up a couple months ago and been posting in Paco's thread a bit. But appreciate your time and dedication to posting ur plays!! GL tonight with Rays im on it with u!

miyakuza
    miyakuza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Good luck. I'm playing Giants over 6.5.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Good luck TB. small play on Rangers RRL for me.

TennisBabe

Game 2 Plays
    Twins +106

Under 9

TennisBabe

Atlanta Braves +146