BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Looks like "all the little guys [that] bet their 100 on the over" went to sleep with a smile tonight and the guy who capped the game correctly outsmarted himself tonight....

MOONCRICKET
    MOONCRICKET's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

this game is gonna end 5-4 and everyone against me on this one makes it seem like i just got pummeled - like goin under in a det/tex game that ends 18-6. just like someone said earlier any one of about 5 of these runs could have easily not scored, but they did and i lost and im not gonna disappear or sit there with my dick in the dirt and make excuses. for thosee of you who know what im talkin about when i use the term trap im sure youve seen a great majority of lines that look too good too be true end up going the opposite way and if you keep betting against lines that look too good to be true you will come out on top at the end of the year. otherwise they still have to play the whole game for there to be an end result. anyways im done for now. i do think its a little unfair for people to claim to be sick to their stomach over another man's opinion. at least i spoke up for what i liked and took the loss like a man. yet these random people start pouring in as soon as that 9th run crossed the plate to pipe in about how disgusted they are with my theory. that run doesnt score i assure you i dont come back and say i told you so. keep in mind i did lose about 6k on that move and 9 guys outta 10 would stay away from posting for a month due to embarrassment. keep the holier than thou stuff to yourself. im not usually a 6 dime bettor - the only reason i made that strong a move is because it was off of money won and i have no problem betting all of it as long as its won money. allrighht fellas good night - thanks for your support to those who know who you are, and to all the haters instead of comin in after the fact to rub it on someone who just lost big why dont you step up and put your best moves out there for the world to see ..... before the game goes final.

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Too much over analyzing on the under based on why the totals line dropped from 9 runs to 8 runs on the over/under. Thinking too much where the total should be set at. Mooncricket would have taken the over if it was set at 9 or 9.5 runs as the over under.

chipski
    chipski's Avatar Become A Pro!

game could have been under just as well as over ..

combos for under 8.5 to cash , not that you dont know , but is pretty fascinating
    >> 1 - 0
    2 - 0
    3 - 0
    4 - 0
    5 - 0
    6 - 0
    7 - 0
    8 - 0
    2 - 1
    3 - 1
    4 - 1
    5 - 1
    6 - 1
    7 - 1
    3 - 2
    4 - 2
    5 - 2
    6 - 2
    4 - 3
    5 - 3
    that's it , that is alot of combos to cash a under 8.5
    20 different PROBABLE SCORES TO CASH UNDER 8.5

not sure people really know that , is fascinating .

fact that if we have an a fav and under 8.5 , we know the dog CANNOT MAKE IT TO 4 RUNS FOR OUR FAV AND UNDER TO CASH ........ sorry bout your loss , could have been under just as easily as it wasn't , truly .

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wrong again it is 6-4 now.

MOONCRICKET

wow look who came in right on time - pokernut. always have somethin to say after the fact. listen for the record i suck at nba , im mediocre in college football. im a little above average in nfl. im well above average in college hoops, and every year ofmy life i make up for all my losses by betting baseball. at the end of the day what other barometer is there other than publicly displaying your picks. a contest even thought its for pennies is still something that over 100 guys are TRYING TO WIN. i have said it before and ill keep saying it --- when the world is on a side you can make a living going opposite - no one said you'd go 100% but reality is when the world loves a side way more often than not its the losing side.
    and fyi- i love action - i love gambling that why all the parlays. when i run hot i make a mint because im betting small to win big then i can bet much bigger after a 6-0 or 8-0 run. thats just how i like to do it - everyone is different and thats what makes this forum so great is that there are so many ways to skin a cat and a lot of guys have some good stuff to say. i just think its funny how you (pokernut) were hatin on me when i released SF as a dog against STL and won and you were on the wrong side, and now i lost and youre hatin just the same. i think you just get off on doggin people win lose or draw. and hey for the record if you pull of a nice run to end this contest and you pull in first i will congratulate you on a job well done and recognize you as the top baseball handicapper until someone can beat you in the next one, im not looking for you to rub my balls here - just a little recognition IF i can come out on top, thats all. i think that would be fair and deserved, and wizard of wins is on a tear too. if he wins it all then he is the best in my opinion. but how anyone can sit there and say that they are trying to win something and at the same time say it doesnt show who the top dog is at the end of the day, then youre just a hater. may the best man win and it may not be either of us 3 but to whoever does win it all there should be now doubt as to who the best baseball capper is, until the results of the next contest are in. i dont know how anyone could see it any other way.

MOONCRICKET

youre making a real shmuck out of yourself poker. just look at you . its pathetic how much you get off on someone elses misfortune. comin from a guy who's best bet was smoltz -210 over wash and lost 6-0. youre a joke dude. were all here to get along and talk sports and share OPINIONS. many of which are wrong. many are right. but you are the type of guy who doesnt open his mouth until the moment a guy loses a bet and then you come steamrollin in to let the guy know how wrong he was. thats pathetic. bottom line is we all know you are gunnin for that 200 just like everyone else so lets see where you stand in 6 days after trying your hardest to win it.

emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

Moon, you need to spend more time handicapping and less time writing 2 page reponses defending yourself. Its been a pretty tough night. The best thing you can do is ignore this board for a couple days and sharpen the pencil.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

i did nail this one though
    about time. wish i nailked jazz over 96.5
    apparently 21 pts is too much for them

chipski
    chipski's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chipski View Post
    game could have been under just as well as over ..

combos for under 8.5 to cash , not that you dont know , but is pretty fascinating
    >> 1 - 0
    2 - 0
    3 - 0
    4 - 0
    5 - 0
    6 - 0
    7 - 0
    8 - 0
    2 - 1
    3 - 1
    4 - 1
    5 - 1
    6 - 1
    7 - 1
    3 - 2
    4 - 2
    5 - 2
    6 - 2
    4 - 3
    5 - 3
    that's it , that is alot of combos to cash a under 8.5
    20 different PROBABLE SCORES TO CASH UNDER 8.5

not sure people really know that , is fascinating .

fact that if we have an a fav and under 8.5 , we know the dog CANNOT MAKE IT TO 4 RUNS FOR OUR FAV AND UNDER TO CASH ........ sorry bout your loss , could have been under just as easily as it wasn't , truly .
    the part where I say 20 PROBABLE SCORES IS PRETTY MUCH INCORRECT , we can say POSSIBLE BUT NOT PROBABLE , ONLY UNTIL AFTER THE GAME GOES FINAL CAN WE TRY AND USE SUCH WORDS .
    While there are 20 different ways to cash an under 8.5 , there are obviously twice as many ways the game goes over 8.5 .... we can only use the word possible and be correct .
    WE THROW OUR PROBABLE TALK OUT THE WINDOW AFTER WE SEE THE FINAL SCORE AND WE WERE WAY OFF .....

pokernut9999

First of all you came in after the San Fran game was over with all your long ass theories on why they won. As far as contests go it has nothing to do with who is the best capper.When someone puts up real money on a game is what counts. People take dogs in contests that otherwise they would never put their own money on.

To prove my point , if this was the best play on the board why did you not use it in the contest? Or all the other winners you parlayed it with ? I am not a hater just get tired of all the BS people on this forum try to pass off.

I dont worry if when a game loses, because my bets are always the same. Dumbest thing in the world is to win, win , win and then put it all on one game.

pokernut9999

Quote Originally Posted by MOONCRICKET View Post
    youre making a real shmuck out of yourself poker. just look at you . its pathetic how much you get off on someone elses misfortune. comin from a guy who's best bet was smoltz -210 over wash and lost 6-0. youre a joke dude. were all here to get along and talk sports and share OPINIONS. many of which are wrong. many are right. but you are the type of guy who doesnt open his mouth until the moment a guy loses a bet and then you come steamrollin in to let the guy know how wrong he was. thats pathetic. bottom line is we all know you are gunnin for that 200 just like everyone else so lets see where you stand in 6 days after trying your hardest to win it.
    Yea a lot of people said that, but I do not recall anyone on this forum taking the Nats that night. It is one game I picked in the contest and no I did not bet money on it.

pokernut9999

Why dont you tell your story how you use to work for Brandon Lang and sold your own picks on the side to steal his money from his customers.

MOONCRICKET

listen to pker tellin me how i did this when i was 10-0. did what guy?!! voice my opinion. talk about games. my record is public record - 25-13-1 +15units. i LOVED all 39 of those plays. the only consistent thing goin on here is how you come crawlin outta the woodwork right at the end to talk down to people. good luck to you.

and hey andrew thats the spirit bro. everyone does it different. ive been pming The_Kid every day and he'll tell you how hot ive been for 3 weeks running. a couple losses in there sure but whats funny is there have been about 6 times when my best bet and his best bet were opposite each other and we are 3-3 in those games. we both have winning records but yet we keep movin in opposite each other. anyways man for me its all in good fun. i fully plan on losing about another 100 baseball games this year, and like every other damn year ill be winning about 200-250 more just so i can build up a stockpile of cash that i can give right back to the man come football season. track my picks if you want i guarantee for baseball ill be in the top 5% win % then come football i might be using your picks, but all this negativity is just so friickin childish. i think its human nature for some people to love rippin on others, but thats not my M.O. i hope everyone makes money.

pokernut9999

So no comment on stealing from Brando Lang ?

MOONCRICKET

why the hell would it ever matter to you how i bet, moron? how a person bets is no ones business but his. second, idiot, it was stu feiner that i worked for - the fictitious brandon lanf was a guy who worked for him- and no one evr double sided games or sold picks on the side - so you got the wrong idea there. what did happen was that the service i worked for mademillions of dollars a year and gave out abou 30% winners. i mean talk about sucking this guy was terrible i had just mastered the art of getting guys to pay me after we lost. there is so much more in depth behind the scenes details that i dont have time to write a report here. the message was and still is if you were ever thinking about paying a service i advise you not too, because they all suck. THEY ALL SUCK. and theyre primary focus is to separate you from your money. i said it to help people aoid a lot of heartache and if anyone is really interested i have no problem sharing my experience working for the largest tout service ever incorporated. i never got one dime form any customers on the side - i never needed to - i worked 8 months a year from age 19-25 and made 100-150k with a paid 4 month summer vacation. it was quite an experience. as far as my 3 plays today i got them all in early and midday started mapping outmy night games when this total popped out to me. and as we all know i was wrong so get over yourself. until now i have said one cross word to you but yet from day one you been doggin me. thats just who you are. thats just what you do. so try your best to win because were pretty near even and we got 6 days. and when you get smoked m sure youll have some explanation or excuse as towhy it happened.

MOONCRICKET

it almost deserves no comment because you gotthe story all wrong my life is an open book and ill answer any questions anyone has, but where you got your idea that i stole from his customers when i never worked for brandon lang directly - i worked for the stu feiner machine which emplyed about 30 facemen posing as handicappers which brandon lang was just one of. im done talkin to you man you just wreak of hate. its just ugly

pokernut9999

You use the contest as a barometer as who the best capper is but you failed to use this great play as a pick.

Yea I lost 2.08 points in the contest with my lousy pick and you lose $6000 with yours tonight.

Case closed , you are right I am the IDIOT !!!

OrionSky
    OrionSky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by St. Andrew View Post
    You're an intelligent guy, and I apologize for sounding rude earlier. I'm not telling anyone how to gamble. Good luck. Don't understand it, but good luck.
    I apologize also - I won't feed you to my turtles...

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Chill out pokernut. Mooncricket is legit. Don't go bashing on him for one play.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree TK...none of us win them all. From what I have Mooncricket is quite intelligent. Nobody deserves to be based over a pick. I myself had the under in the game since I felt the line was placed where it was trying to get action on the over. Seemed to me the books were expecting the D'Backs to cool off and have a low scoring game.

pokernut9999

Quote Originally Posted by The_Kid View Post
    Chill out pokernut. Mooncricket is legit. Don't go bashing on him for one play.
    My talks with Mooncricket have nothing to do with one pick.
    He came into a thread a couple of weeks ago after a game was over with his long ass write-up on why the game ended the way it did. That is kind of silly to do , he gave his reasons why and I disagreed and still do. As in this write-up as in the last he is way off base.

Read his write-up on this game, and everything points to an over !!!! His belief is that vegas sets lines to throw people off. He thinks every game all you do is take the opposite of Joe Public and you will win.

Lines are set to get equal action and he in his mind believes they are always trying to trick people to get one way action.

It is amazing how people ignore the facts and forget all the other things he said..

The pick losing has nothing to do with anything, it is his arrogant style and boasting that he is the best capper that is BS and all you tiny $100 bettors know nothing,

Suprised he did not bring up again how much he would have won if he got his picks in on time in the BTP contest. After the contest and again 2 weeks ago he did. He was late getting them in and it cost him close to 1k. So when a guy after 19 weeks of a contest , with the same rules posted week after week is late the last week, i would not consider him too intellegent. After this game my proof is even greater, as no intelligent person would bet that way on a game on the sole reason it was against the obvious.

If you read closely in his threads he is mocking everyone here and most do not even realize it.

pokernut9999

yeah but they have been scoring lately and pierre back in the lineup along with hot furcal they should be able to manufacture a few tonight . i like this game 5-0. if pierre/furcal can get on base then its LA 5-0 - if they cant then its AZ 5-0 but for some reason thats the score i am foretelling.
    Classic line here, if Furcal and Pierre get on base it will be 5-0 Dodgers. (Thought pitcher sucked )

So why if they dont get on base why does Arizona score 5 runs

I apologize for not seeing greatness here.
    Last edited by pokernut9999; 04-25-08 at 09:35 AM.

pokernut9999

why the hell would it ever matter to you how i bet, moron? how a person bets is no ones business but his. second, idiot, it was stu feiner that i worked for - the fictitious brandon lanf was a guy who worked for him- and no one evr double sided games or sold picks on the side - so you got the wrong idea there. what did happen was that the service i worked for mademillions of dollars a year and gave out abou 30% winners. i mean talk about sucking this guy was terrible i had just mastered the art of getting guys to pay me after we lost. there is so much more in depth behind the scenes details that i dont have time to write a report here. the message was and still is if you were ever thinking about paying a service i advise you not too, because they all suck. THEY ALL SUCK. and theyre primary focus is to separate you from your money. i said it to help people aoid a lot of heartache and if anyone is really interested i have no problem sharing my experience working for the largest tout service ever incorporated. i never got one dime form any customers on the side - i never needed to - i worked 8 months a year from age 19-25 and made 100-150k with a paid 4 month summer vacation. it was quite an experience. as far as my 3 plays today i got them all in early and midday started mapping outmy night games when this total popped out to me. and as we all know i was wrong so get over yourself. until now i have said one cross word to you but yet from day one you been doggin me. thats just who you are. thats just what you do. so try your best to win because were pretty near even and we got 6 days. and when you get smoked m sure youll have some explanation or excuse as towhy it happened.
    Funny, that is not what you said in this thread

i wager on football, baskets, and baseball. i bet the most amount of money on baseball with fewest amount of plays. i bet more games in football and baskets but i dont bet big unless i get on a roll and feel liek taking a big shot. primarily i make the bulk of my money for the year in bases, followed by college hoops, then nfl. i used to work for a sports service for 5 years. word of advice dont ever pay a service - you know those guys who advertise 90% winners 88-6 monday night record - stuff like that - those guys are full of it - i know - you ever see two for the money? that was my boss. no lie. only false part of the movie? we NEVER won, so that was the unrealistic part. but i used to take my clients on the side and tell them to ** me money for my picks and we usually did pretty well. i wager on football, baskets, and baseball. i bet the most amount of money on baseball with fewest amount of plays. i bet more games in football and baskets but i dont bet big unless i get on a roll and feel liek taking a big shot. primarily i make the bulk of my money for the year in bases, followed by college hoops, then nfl. i used to work for a sports service for 5 years. word of advice dont ever pay a service - you know those guys who advertise 90% winners 88-6 monday night record - stuff like that - those guys are full of it - i know - you ever see two for the money? that was my boss. no lie. only false part of the movie? we NEVER won, so that was the unrealistic part. but i used to take my clients on the side and tell them to ** me money for my picks and we usually did pretty well. the service i worked for actually went the whole year without picking one winner on monday night football. can u believe that? 17 weeks - one game - zero winners. yeah you can PM me just keep in mind im trying to win this contest so im not really looking to help anyone beat me, at least not for free the service i worked for actually went the whole year without picking one winner on monday night football. can u believe that? 17 weeks - one game - zero winners. yeah you can PM me just keep in mind im trying to win this contest so im not really looking to help anyone beat me, at least not for free

First 12