Salcas
    Salcas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Padres +132

Am I the only one who likes the padres here? I don't look to see Oswalt bounce back tonight. I do look to see the Padres continue to break out against a struggling pitcher.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by Salcas View Post
    Am I the only one who likes the padres here? I don't look to see Oswalt bounce back tonight. I do look to see the Padres continue to break out against a struggling pitcher.
    I hope your right. Just not sure on Jermano he is unpredicable and they don't score runs for him.

Just hard to go against Oswalt anytime.

GL

dannyt76
    dannyt76's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oswalt's 7-2 with a 2.49 ERA against the Pads. Germano has only allowed 3 total runs in his last 3 starts. Plus both offenses aren't that great. Pads busted out yesterday, but they've had a tough time scoring runs this year. I think the better play is the total runs under 8.5.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oswalt at home and finally had a good start last game...hard not to take him at home but the under isn't bad either...for me I'm on the Astros...

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Padres can't get hits off of bad pitchers right now...Astros for me. Under for me as well...worth a shot with the bad offense and even money.