dimetimekid
    dimetimekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

MLB picks for 9/30

Been looking at these games for the past couple hours and like the odds on these.

Padres on the run line-They finally took one from the cubbies last night...unfortunately...i took the cubbies. Chris young had a great night and i feel like garland will break out of his 0-3 streak at home when the playoffs are on the line. While SD isnt hitting the ball a ton of late, i think they will pepper garzelanny around tonite and come away with the big win pulling them closer the braves.

Orioles on the run line-Guthrie has been pitching well and the o's are hitting the piss out of the ball, with the exception of tuesday night when they were shut out vs price. Bonderman has been getting smoked around the yard his past few starts and the tigers are terrible on the road. The o's bring home the cover at home with their big bats

LAA on the money line-cliff lee has been on a skid pitching. He was knocked around by LA this year and LA is hitting well of late. Can kazmir pitch his ass off like he used to? I think he has a gem and beat Texas in their first game of the series.

i played all my money on the oklahoma state tonite...1500 bucks...

all i had left in my account was $34. So i if bet all three games strating off with the orioles, then thepadres ending up with the angels. Also parlayed them for the hell of it. $17 to win $240.

any thoughts?

dimetimekid
    dimetimekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

orioles game is postponed, so if you are looking for a 3rd team to play in a parlay i have been looking at the jays money line and liking it...or if you feel more comfortable with a favorite, i would go with the reds to bounce back.