trifectabx
    trifectabx's Avatar Become A Pro!

Power EDGE 4-13-08

YTD 3-1
    I've been really careful on throwing out my total picks for the power edge. Reason it was so successful last year is because the way I figured out the total was solely based on trends. Since it's a little early to figure out a trend, I've been holding back a bit. But here's 2 I found the POWER edge on.
    Min / kc under 8 WINNER
    Det / cws under 9.5 LOSER
    Last edited by trifectabx; 04-13-08 at 03:46 PM.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by trifectabx View Post
    YTD 3-1
    I've been really careful on throwing out my total picks for the power edge. Reason it was so successful last year is because the way I figured out the total was solely based on trends. Since it's a little early to figure out a trend, I've been holding back a bit. But here's 2 I found the POWER edge on.
    Min / kc under 8
    Det / cws under 9.5
    There can be only one EDGE thread. I am the true EDGE. LOL

curious

YTD 3-1
    Min / kc under 8
    Det / cws under 9.5
    I told you not to tug on superman's cape dog.

trifectabx

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    I told you not to tug on superman's cape dog.
    What are you trying to say??? Did you forget the Poweredge was my picks??? You're the one that says YOU and I killed them last year.. I picked them and you bet them.. LOL.. Anyways 1 for 2 today.. How's your total been going?? Only other person that I can give props for total is Dhuepaxuz.. Just in case people don't understand what POWER EDGE is all about.. Click on my name and look at thread started BY ME.. LOOK for poweredge. See for yourself whose the real EDGEwinner.. LOL
    YTD 4-2..

curious

What are you trying to say??? Did you forget the Poweredge was my picks??? You're the one that says YOU and I killed them last year.. I picked them and you bet them.. LOL.. Anyways 1 for 2 today.. How's your total been going?? Only other person that I can give props for total is Dhuepaxuz.. Just in case people don't understand what POWER EDGE is all about.. Click on my name and look at thread started BY ME.. LOOK for poweredge. See for yourself whose the real EDGEwinner.. LOL
    YTD 4-2..
    We remember this differently. I started the EDGE plays. Then I got busy at work and asked you to take them over. Then I emailed you my picks from work which sometimes you put in the EDGE plays and sometimes you didn't.

Am I remembering this wrong?

I noticed that you left out your side EDGE plays record so far this year. Let's see, could that be because it is 0-4. LOL

Maybe I will call my picks the POWER RANGER EDGE.

trifectabx

We remember this differently. I started the EDGE plays. Then I got busy at work and asked you to take them over. Then I emailed you my picks from work which sometimes you put in the EDGE plays and sometimes you didn't.

Am I remembering this wrong?

I noticed that you left out your side EDGE plays record so far this year. Let's see, could that be because it is 0-4. LOL

Maybe I will call my picks the POWER RANGER EDGE.
    So now you're telling me that you were the ones that pick the totals and NOT me. You may have started the Power EDGE but I took over for the total cuz I was just the better capper for the totals.. AND yes I never claimed to be a good capper on sides.. But as I recall.. You weren't either.. LOL.. But Total was all MINE brother.. Don't try to steal my hardwork away.. You were just riding along the winning train.. Yes just riding along. .HOOT HOOT. Does that ring a bell.. In fact point out a date or time that YOU actually pick the totals before and was ahead.. That's what I thought..

curious

So now you're telling me that you were the ones that pick the totals and NOT me. You may have started the Power EDGE but I took over for the total cuz I was just the better capper for the totals.. AND yes I never claimed to be a good capper on sides.. But as I recall.. You weren't either.. LOL.. But Total was all MINE brother.. Don't try to steal my hardwork away.. You were just riding along the winning train.. Yes just riding along. .HOOT HOOT. Does that ring a bell.. In fact point out a date or time that YOU actually pick the totals before and was ahead.. That's what I thought..
    Geeze dude, you turned into a real jackass while you were gone.

Okay, you win, you know everything, I know nothing.

The only reason I stuck around this stupid forum was because I thought you would be back for baseball.

I'm out.

trifectabx

Geeze dude, you turned into a real jackass while you were gone.

Okay, you win, you know everything, I know nothing.

The only reason I stuck around this stupid forum was because I thought you would be back for baseball.

I'm out.
    Dude you should look at what you write before running your mouth.
    I felt like you were calling me out. We both know exactly what went down last year. I am glad to be back and HOPING that we do kill them again this year.

curious

Dude you should look at what you write before running your mouth.
    I felt like you were calling me out. We both know exactly what went down last year. I am glad to be back and HOPING that we do kill them again this year.
    I was calling you out and i put LOL after it to show i was joking around.

hi-rez
    hi-rez's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread needs a BEER

curious

Quote Originally Posted by hi-rez View Post
    This thread needs a BEER
    I'm just messing around. I think tri needs to get laid, or high, or both. LOL

trifectabx

I was calling you out and i put LOL after it to show i was joking around.
    Alright let's move on.. Let's start winning so everyone will be in a better mood. LOL.. BTW congrats about finding yourself a sweet 24 Year Old girl.. Nice.

curious

Alright let's move on.. Let's start winning so everyone will be in a better mood. LOL.. BTW congrats about finding yourself a sweet 24 Year Old girl.. Nice.
    No worries mate. Yes, she is nice...sweet as candy. I'm not sure why she likes me. LOL