buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

True Lion Thursday Play

The good n kind folks over at True Lion Sports are on the Yankees today. Mr. Andy Petitie is 11-3 against the Royals and the Yankees need a win. Back the Yankees today and celebrate the expected win with True Lion Brew. Visit truelionbrew.com today and sign up for our Hops Festival. Tickets are on sale now and going for as low as $444 for the Hops Fest weekend! What a bagain!

Remember, little cubs, there are no guarantees but TLS is 5-0 over it's last 5 bases picks and, well, never fade a winner on a hot streak.

MeatMan73
    MeatMan73's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanx Buzzy-TLS. I like it. Now, I have a specialty that goes well with cold brew. My Zesty Chicken Gumbo Ya-Ya with hot bread on the side. Fantastic combo for sure.
    What area of Canada are you in?

buztah

Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan73 View Post
    Thanx Buzzy-TLS. I like it. Now, I have a specialty that goes well with cold brew. My Zesty Chicken Gumbo Ya-Ya with hot bread on the side. Fantastic combo for sure.
    What area of Canada are you in?
    Hamilton/Toronto. Live in Ham and work in TO. Where are you? That Gumbo sounds mighty fine!

MeatMan73

I was wonderin if you were in Windsor, I'm in Detroit area. I would actually hook it up if you were closer. I love Toronto, a little pricey though, $7 beers are tough when you consume like I do.
    Yanks are costly today -157 on my line. GL

buztah

I was wonderin if you were in Windsor, I'm in Detroit area. I would actually hook it up if you were closer. I love Toronto, a little pricey though, $7 beers are tough when you consume like I do.
    Yanks are costly today -157 on my line. GL
    Ever make it to Sarnia? I'm there every now n again. Or maybe we could do a Comerica Park day this summer and watch the Tigers.

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone here know why tamba bay(jackson) is favourite vs seattle(batista)?

and what worse, players want TB to -125

worse pitcher worse batting, 0--2 heads up last 2 games.

any idea?

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am with you today, True Lion. Yanks in a romp.

buztah

Yanks 14, Royals 1, Mr. S. Big time SLAUGHTER tonight.

Pom Pom POMMA POMP

POM POM POMMA POMP

It's up to you, Neeew Yooork!

NEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW YOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK!

MeatMan73

Buzzy- Never been to Sarnia. But if you do come down to Comerica, I got you covered. You seem like a funny MoFo, I got tix. By the way- I grew up with Sat nights, Hockey Night in Canada, channel 9, wings-leafs

buztah

Buzzy- Never been to Sarnia. But if you do come down to Comerica, I got you covered. You seem like a funny MoFo, I got tix. By the way- I grew up with Sat nights, Hockey Night in Canada, channel 9, wings-leafs
    Tim Hortons, the flamingo colored coach, Gretzky as an Oiler............