buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

True Lion Wednesday Play

The good n kind folks over at True Lion Sports are tickled pink to have helped you young cubs go 4-0 over our last 4 plays. We mention that not to boast, as noone likes a braggard, but rather to share our joy in helping you all out. The True Lion Sports value bases play tonight is the Reds. Look for the Reds, with Fogg on the hill, to edge the Brewers, with Bush as the starter, out in this one.

And be sure to visit truelionsports.com today and read up on our recipe contest for April. This month's deadline is tomorrow at midnight EST and the recipe is sweet potato casserole. I will personally taste each casserole made by the Aunt Jenny's Bakery and Diner of Casper, Wyoming after she and her team of 10 chefs make each and every one of the submitted recipes (only the first 100 recipes are eligible). The overall winner, as determined by yours truly, will receive a coupon for 10% off a 3-year subscription to "On the Prowl" magazine and enjoy a free lunch at the Hotel Du Bois in peaceful Las Vegas, New Mexico!

Please have a profitable evening and remember that life is not worth living till you take on the attitude of a True Lion!

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey buzzy...the official fade the fish play of the day...Tigers +105...got 2 units on them

LESTER beats CANCER toughest PITCHER IN MLB you doubt him versus a BASEBALL TEAM with NO WINS?? STUPID BOSTON

He picks Boston because Lester beat cancer...my mom beat cancer maybe she can beat the Tigers as well....

Lions Tigers and Bears...oohh my

buztah

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    hey buzzy...the official fade the fish play of the day...Tigers +105...got 2 units on them

LESTER beats CANCER toughest PITCHER IN MLB you doubt him versus a BASEBALL TEAM with NO WINS?? STUPID BOSTON

He picks Boston because Lester beat cancer...my mom beat cancer maybe she can beat the Tigers as well....

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post

Fukk yea

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a goldmine...it was my Best bet as well. Made me feel better seeing him on Boston.

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by diogee View Post
    What a goldmine...it was my Best bet as well. Made me feel better seeing him on Boston.
    exactly...got to find that special one each day...

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hopefully they keep coming...I just need to make sure to hedge off and eat the juice when he is on the same play.

BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

had them as well buzzy, we are on the same page pal

buztah

Nice job all around, my boyz!

MeatMan73
    MeatMan73's Avatar Become A Pro!

Buzzy- didnt read your post until after the Reds game started, nice job. Still workin on that casserole, but as I do so, I am looking for something from the desk of the Buztah-Lion for THURSDAY. Whatcha got today? Give me a baseball play that is tasty!

buztah

Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan73 View Post
    Buzzy- didnt read your post until after the Reds game started, nice job. Still workin on that casserole, but as I do so, I am looking for something from the desk of the Buztah-Lion for THURSDAY. Whatcha got today? Give me a baseball play that is tasty!
    Meat Man, I suggest you bring your A game to the recipe contest as I just read Mr. Webber's submission and it looks mighty fine! He ran away with the February Breakfast Bread/Biscuit contest by submitting a smoking hot and sensationally delicious chipotle cheddar bacon corn muffin recipe. The boys up on the 5th floor in Mergers and Acquisitions couldn't get enough of em!

As for Thursday bases, we Lions are busy running stats and evaluating scenarios this morning and you can be sure we will share our play with you cubs. That's just the way the good n kind folks over at True Lion Sports are. Have a lucky day!

Buz "True Lion" Tah