bryce_bell
    bryce_bell's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking to finish the MLB season strong

I noticed my writeups were being copied from the other forums I am at and being posted here, so I have decided to post here. Hopefully the posters are better here then at another forum where you constantly get bashed for posting useful information. Glad to be here and good luck to everyone.

Winner yesterday with Cincinnati (as you saw in thread Tuesday MLB posted by another poster). Getting it done here today as well on Oakland.

You know how deflated and terrible every player on the White Sox must feel today? They are on the verge of tying the longest losing streak in franchise history today. They were officially knocked out of the race for the central with the Twins winning last night. Now they have to get up and play a matanee game against Oakland who is looking for the sweep and gaining ground going into the four game series with the Rangers. Talk about a bad spot for the Sox here today.
    If you thought that situation was bad, look at these stats. Chicago has won just 2 of their past 14 games (14%). They have not won in their last 5 vs a left handed starter, in their last 5 as an underdog, in their last 5 on the road, in their last 7 following a loss and in their last 4 against a team with a winning record. The Sox are just 2-5 in the last 7 meeting against Oakland who is in a sweet spot today. The surging A’s have won 5 of the last 6 at home, 4 of 5 against a team with a winning record, 4 of the last 5 against the Central and 4 of the last 5 overall. Coming off a game scoring more then five runs, the A’s have repeated success and won 4 of the next 5. As a big home favourite the A’s have won 110 of the last 153 games (72%). As a big favourite overall, the A’s have won 176 of the last 247 games a healthy 72% long term rate. As a favourite the A’s are on a 49-24 run over the past 73 games and an even better 40-17 run over the past 57 games as a home favourite (71%). Anderson has got great run support coming off a 5 run or more performance in the last game winning 13 of the past 17. As home chalk Anderson has got the win in 7 of his last 10 starts. Oakland has owned the Sox in California winning 39 of the last 54 games (72%). I expect no different today. Oakland has a chance at making the West extremely close in these last 11 games. With a win here today and the Rangers listed as dogs in Los Angeles, the deficit would be cut to 6 games with a 4 game head to head series coming up. The Rangers have dunked 3 straight and could be feeling the pressure when they see the A’s winning big today over the Sox.
    Play On: Oakland as a big home favourite with the total lower than 10 coming off a win of more then 4 runs looking to sweep a out of division opponent.
    System rate: 89% - Category 4*.
    2010 Category 4* System rating: 32-7 82.5% - Documented at Pro Sports Monitor
    Oakland Athletics -1.5 +124 4*
    Oakland Athletics -174 5*

EddieMush
    In Seaweed we trust !!!
    EddieMush's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL with your play, but I did notice that the play that was posted here yesterday ( under a different name ) was posted BEFORE the play was posted at another place

lacesout
    It was all that Dan Marino's fault
    lacesout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

Like the play, nice write and good luck!