who ya got and why?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Detriot Sox are jetlagged

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

actually I like Boston on the RL. Rogers won't go more than 6 and I won't trust their pen either.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Not to mention they haven't been home n weeks. Now their wifes won't let them sleep

austintx05

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Not to mention they haven't been home n weeks. Now their wifes won't let them sleep
    thread is serious. Its for those to collaborate, if you wanna joke around thats cool but do it in the players talk room.

thx

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baltimore is going to come back to reality tomorrow. Burres is not a good pitcher and the Rangers are going to dismantle him.
    Texas RL

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Congrads my Friend on JAYS

OLGC_Slayer

Also like the over Cincinnati/Milwaukee....both good hitting clubs with lots of firepower against two pitchers, one young guy and one slightly overrated guy this line is a little off. Suspect bullpens and middle relief on both sides, deep benches. Couple of the big sluggers are due.

OLGC_Slayer

Something not quite right about the Phillies +148. Too high. Might grab it but checking out traps first. Moyer got shelled last time out so maybe the really sharp sharps saw something in his delivery, who knows. Pretty high line given Phillys hitters are all healthy and swinging the bats well, as well as their history vs the Mets (I believe they +6 units the last 3 years). Perez was really solid last time out but we are talking about the Marlins here.
    Just a lean right now looking for some thoughts.

austintx05

I definitely think Cinci line is off.

OLGC_Slayer

Yeah the line is off I checked up and down trying to find some angle on this. Cuerto is a nice pitcher but one really nice game does not a season make. I dont think he gets shelled but I think the Brewers bats hang atleast a few on them.
    I know Suppan is really good at Milwaukee but it cant continue forever....this guys stuff isnt really that great....looking for something here like 5-4, 6-4...any thoughts?
    I grabbed this at 8 I feel these two teams easily combine for that and at -108 not a bad price.

austintx05

jennings is horrible and burres is even worse. Ranger bats looked good vs Angels, just don't know how Jennings will do and I do not trust out pen.

OLGC_Slayer

Jennings will keep them in the game. Baltimore is riding on a cloud and I'm betting tomorrow it bursts.
    Over might be a good play but I am still not sold on the O's bats and I think not so much that they played good but that Seattle is playing VERY bad right now, which made them look good.

austintx05

maybe I am off, but I like Boston on the RL. As stated earlier, I don't see Rogers making it past 6 innings and their pen is crap. Tigers are having problems scoring to boot.

Hughes laying -140 seems a bit too high as well. If line goes up 10 cents, I might take Bannister.

austintx05

Quote Originally Posted by OLGC_Slayer View Post
    Jennings will keep them in the game. Baltimore is riding on a cloud and I'm betting tomorrow it bursts.
    Over might be a good play but I am still not sold on the O's bats and I think not so much that they played good but that Seattle is playing VERY bad right now, which made them look good.
    yeah, you are right. Balty is not good, Seattle blew a couple games. Really depends on Jennings. I tend to stay away from Ranger game, they are very inconsistent.

austintx05

what do you think AJ's price will be vs Gaudin?

OLGC_Slayer

No lean on the Detroit/Boston game. Too many emotional factors with the Tigers riding that loss streak and Boston making a home opener. Everything points to a Boston romp but this could be a jet lagged, tired team even with the day off.
    KC/NYY the under looks pretty good here, Bannister is a very underrated pitcher and Hughes can hold his own....should be misty and cold apparently in KC tomorrow night, pitchers weather.

OLGC_Slayer

Quote Originally Posted by austintx05 View Post
    yeah, you are right. Balty is not good, Seattle blew a couple games. Really depends on Jennings. I tend to stay away from Ranger game, they are very inconsistent.
    I hate having to rely on Jennings here but I really strongly believe Burres gets shelled tomorrow. More of a play against Burres than on Jennings. Maybe should've looked at the over.

OLGC_Slayer

what do you think AJ's price will be vs Gaudin?
    Hmmmm....Probably -160 or so. Oakland has really played well against the Jays in the past few years, especially at Toronto. Jays have trouble against the A's.

dannyt76
    dannyt76's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm liking Seattle and Oakland tomorrow. Bedard and Harden are lights out. Jays playing well, but I think Harden shuts them down and I don't trust Burnett.

austintx05

tough to say on the total, typically an under series, but Texas always has at least 1 low scoring game. If Rangers hit him like you think, you could see a 8-2 final.

OLGC_Slayer

Oh shit its Harden pitching tomorrow well forget it. I dont even see the lines up at all on Pinnacle. Sort of almost forgot about that game and its my jays lol

austintx05

Quote Originally Posted by dannyt76 View Post
    I'm liking Seattle and Oakland tomorrow. Bedard and Harden are lights out. Jays playing well, but I think Harden shuts them down and I don't trust Burnett.
    Gaudin not Harden, pitching change.

OLGC - -160 is way too much for me to lay, but Jays are playing well..just not my style really.

dannyt76

Gaudin not Harden, pitching change.

OLGC - -160 is way too much for me to lay, but Jays are playing well..just not my style really.
    Ok if Harden is out then scratch the Oakland play. Seattle it is for me then.

OLGC_Slayer

Harden is kind of flying under the radar this year but apparently he's healthy and ready to go. Could be some good value here especially on the road. Might look at the A's when the line comes out.

dannyt76

I think the price for AJ tomorrow will be pretty high. I thought I saw it at -140 against Harden so maybe -180 or higher?

austintx05

Harden is kind of flying under the radar this year but apparently he's healthy and ready to go. Could be some good value here especially on the road. Might look at the A's when the line comes out.
    guys, Harden is OUT. Gaudin is IN.

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with the over. I really like is the Rangers team over 5.5 Runs (-140).

austintx05

I don't play NL too much, but anyone like Linecum tomorrow? Not sure if I will bet on Giants all year, their lineup is horrible...will need some insight on this one...

dannyt76

Yeah got it. I meant that the early line was AJ -140 vs. Harden, but now that it's Gaudin, it will prob go up to -180 or above.

dannyt76

I don't play NL too much, but anyone like Linecum tomorrow? Not sure if I will bet on Giants all year, their lineup is horrible...will need some insight on this one...
    The only time I'd bet the Giants is when Lincecum is on the bump. He's got some filthy stuff. That being said, the SF offense is horrible so maybe the right play is the under here. SD offense is that great either so might be worth considering under on the total.

BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by dannyt76 View Post
    The only time I'd bet the Giants is when Lincecum is on the bump. He's got some filthy stuff. That being said, the SF offense is horrible so maybe the right play is the under here. SD offense is that great either so might be worth considering under on the total.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Dodgers -120: Billingsley's a stud, a guy on the verge of winning 16-18 games this season. The Dodgers destroy lefthanded pitching. Davis struggles with his command, and he's not a guy that's going to blow away hitters. If his control is the least bit off, he's getting shelled against a Dodgers' lineup that's deep and talented from 1-8. With tonight's game getting out of hand late, the Dodgers were able to preserve Broxton and Saito for Tuesday's game.

Reds -103:
    I agree with the assessment that there might not be value with Cueto at this price. Milwaukee's the best team in the Central, and the kid's making only his second career start. However, I'm of the belief Cueto's going to continue to be virtually unhittable his first time through the league, similar to Dontrelle back in '03. You just can't be prepared for his stuff until you've been in the batters' box against him. The comparisons to Pedro are legit -- his stuff is that good. Also, Griffey and Dunn own Suppan (a combined 23/51 with 6 HRs).

Giants -102: SF can't hit, this we all know. Maybe I'm playing with fire backing this offense right now, but you can't argue with Lincecum at this price at home, especially considering 1 run may be all he needs to get the W. Wolf's been hurt the last few years, and it's been several seasons since he was a front-of-the-rotation pitcher.

austintx05

good to see you here rj.

austintx05

some good points about billingsley, but I don't wanna pay that price for him. I need to see a little more from LAD first.

12 Last