Negataur
    Negataur's Avatar Become A Pro!

All Nl All The Time (4/7-4/13)

Finished Sat even, which means no play for sunday. (Took over in DET game. Thought Burhle would be giving up the 13)

PHI (-140) I noticed alot of you had PHI yesterday, but today is the day for redemption. Hammels can throw, and the Phils need a win before they head to Shea.

Will probably have another play for later.

2-2 for the Season (+0.0 units)

GL to ALL

Negataur

Adding

SF (-105) Cain is a solid pitcher, and should do well against SD @ home opener. Don't like the early start, but the SF O should get something going sooner or later, and Maddux may be just what the doctor ordered.

GL to ALL

Negataur

Man. I can't seem to get on the positive, but at least I have yet to go negative, and as most of us will agree, EVEN is positive. No action for me yesterday.

ARZ (-110) I use a local, so I'm expecting the number to be -110 by game time. Owings is very solid, and ARZ has been red hot. I wouldn't be surprised to see the LAD jump out to an early lead, but I think the D-Backs make a comeback to win.

1-1 this week (+0.0)
    2-2 YTD (+0.0)

GL to ALL

Negataur

MIL (-110) Like both pitchers, but feel that the MIL O will have a better chance of getting to Harang than CIN getting to Villan. Hopefully MIL blows it out late and never has to use GAGNE.

2-1 This week (+1.0)
    TD 3-2 (+1.0)

GL to ALL

Negataur

Well, lucky for me, MIL was getting plus money, so I didn't lose the juice, but I still can't break this pattern.

NYM/MIL UNDER 7 (-120) Taking the gamble here on a 2-0 win for Santana's home debut. I think he will shut down the Brewers, and the Mets will score just enough to win. Look for a brilliant 7 or so innings from Santana to keep this total way low.

2-2 this week (+0.0)
    3-3 YTD (+0.0)

GL to ALL

Negataur

SF (-140) Love lincecum @ home vs a lineup that is missing A.P. Should be an easy win.

2-3 Week (-1.2)
    3-4 YTD (-1.2)

GL to ALL

OLGC_Slayer
    OLGC_Slayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call today Negataur.