Negataur
    Negataur's Avatar Become A Pro!

All Nl All The Time (3/30-4/6)

Welcome back. Will be sticking with the NL again this year. Will try to track this year from week to week, as well as try to keep a running total thru the year. GL to all.

ATL -130 Cox will get in the win column tonight. The Kid should pitch well, and the ATL bats will wake up. I don't like ATL to do much this year, but I feel tonight they will get it done.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Hmm. Their bats woke up just fine on Monday and still couldn't pull a W. The difference today is that they're facing a very good, young pitcher in Gorzelanny. I really don't see them putting up 10+ runs today. Ihad to take the Pirates...

Negataur

Good start to the season and the week. Wasn't sure if ATL was gonna get through the top of the 8th, but Cox wanted the win, and used a slew of pitchers to get it done. Those ATL bats finally woke up, took 'em 7 innings or so.

ARZ (EVEN) Not a huge fan of ARZ or Davis, but I think the Kid for CIN has had a shaky spring, and ARZ has enjoyed some timely hitting. For some reason I think the DBACKS are playing the "no respect" card, and after a blown lead late in last nights game, they'll get it back this afternoon.

1-0 for the Season and the Week (+1.0 Units) ALL BETS FOR 1 UNIT

GL to ALL

Negataur

What a performance from the kid on CIN. Could be this years Gallardo, time will tell. ARZ had their chance in the 8th, but couldn't get the big hit.

ARZ (EVEN) Owings is the real deal, and I'm a firm believer in going with a team after they let me down. I know COL is tough, but just have a feeling they are not in synch yet. Neither is ARZ, but I just feel Owings will shut them down.

1-1 for the Week/Season (+0.0 units)

ALL BETS ARE FOR 1 UNIT

GL to ALL.

Negataur

PHI (+145) I like Harang, and I like the CIN Offense, but I also like PHI to continue to hit well in this hitters park, and I'm banking that the CIN bullpen ruins a decent outing from Harang.

2-1 for Week/Season (+1.0 Unit)

ALL BETS FOR 1 UNIT

GL to ALL.

RescueMe
    RescueMe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good job yesterday, but today I'm going with Reds