sharper2
    sharper2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6817

Why so low?

Someone help me figure out why the total doesn’t go over 7.5 in the San Diego game today? Why is it so low? When Correia has been on the mound, it has gone over the last 3 times he’s pitched. Both pitchers have an ERA over 4.5 in the last three, and the bullpen for the Arizona is not good at all. The Ump is 15-10 in favor of the over, but the over is set at 7.5?

sharper2
    sharper2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6817

The weathers a cool 76 degrees too, f\*\*k it I might take the over anyways, the team totals for both teams is juiced for the over too when I checked

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by sharper2 View Post
    Someone help me figure out why the total doesn’t go over 7.5 in the San Diego game today? Why is it so low? When Correia has been on the mound, it has gone over the last 3 times he’s pitched. Both pitchers have an ERA over 4.5 in the last three, and the bullpen for the Arizona is not good at all. The Ump is 15-10 in favor of the over, but the over is set at 7.5?
    the total is set for the "average". they cannot make this total at 8.5 or 9 like you might expect. petco park in an "under" park in general (at least in the past that is the case) so i think this is about right with the juice on the over at 7.5. san diego games at home average 7.7 runs so far this year. hope that helps.