dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38361

Betting on Crap Teams

I do not know why keep doing it. I keep betting on the Cubs, Pirates and Diamondbacks with the notion that the public will get burned. Yet these crap teams keep on being horrible night in and night out whether getting blown out in the beginning or blowing big leads.

How do you guys prevent yourself from betting on these crap teams? I avoid fading these teams by telling myself I don't want to bet on public plays. Back then i use to bet tons on favorites and lost everything. But the only good thing about betting these crap teams it seems are that it doesn't cost any juice

limitation
    limitation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

The only advice I can give you is you gotta pick your spots on when to pick favorites and when to fade them. You can't just pick all underdogs and expect to win. There are always underdog winners and favorites winners. Like today, public getting burned on Phillies and Rangers. But, a lot of other square plays like Yankees, Padres, Reds winning too. So, pick your spot correctly. Don't just pick all one sides of all favorites or all underdogs. Research and make correct play.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    I do not know why keep doing it. I keep betting on the Cubs, Pirates and Diamondbacks with the notion that the public will get burned. Yet these crap teams keep on being horrible night in and night out whether getting blown out in the beginning or blowing big leads. How do you guys prevent yourself from betting on these crap teams? I avoid fading these teams by telling myself I don't want to bet on public plays. Back then i use to bet tons on favorites and lost everything. But the only good thing about betting these crap teams it seems are that it doesn't cost any juice
    i would never take those 3 teams listed in your post.. all others r good to go

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    I do not know why keep doing it. I keep betting on the Cubs, Pirates and Diamondbacks with the notion that the public will get burned. Yet these crap teams keep on being horrible night in and night out whether getting blown out in the beginning or blowing big leads.

How do you guys prevent yourself from betting on these crap teams? I avoid fading these teams by telling myself I don't want to bet on public plays. Back then i use to bet tons on favorites and lost everything. But the only good thing about betting these crap teams it seems are that it doesn't cost any juice