G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

For all of you on the Cards... Bookies revenge game..

which looks like the whole board except the guy razor running from thread to thread rubbing salt in the wound...

Games like this and especially those with a ton on it...now I remember why I do not bet every day...glad I avoided this series...

I remember a series earlier in the year like this when the Cards sucked everyone in...and last year too..

I have seen so many posts with everyone on them... I am pulling for you guys...but the cards are usually not the right team to bet the bank on...

Hopefully you guys get a big 9th...

Well GL guys

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow
    WiseGrumpy's Avatar Become A Pro!

It happens. A lot of 100% public bets win, the Cards are pathetic right now no doubt, we all should just move on ... part of this thing.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WiseGrumpy View Post
    It happens. A lot of 100% public bets win, the Cards are pathetic right now no doubt, we all should just move on ... part of this thing.
    They got me last year big once,,,this year I was very cautious with the Cards...and Wolf shutting them down...wow! I seriously thought about a play on them...but this is when that extra discipline paid off for me again...

I seriously hope you guys win... I saw someone say something pretty serious about if the Cards do not win...life would change for him...hopefully he was not serious...

Everyone should stay within a comfort zone when betting... I always rememebr when I used to leave that zone my stomach would hurt! Took me years to learn my lesson...but hopefully all of you are ok if they do not pull it out boys...

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

they got me yesterday. I almost jump on it today, but decided not to chase. Lesson learned.

limitation
    limitation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Yea All In bet is never good idea. I am sure a lot of people went big on Cardinals today. Hopefully nobody went All in though.