Grecdogg
    Grecdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Rangers are +142...

how do i not play them??? I know the Rays have the best record in baseball, but the Rangers can hit... advice please

smoovbrotha
    smoovbrotha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

take Tex is this game should be theirs

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

rays get out the broom today. texas cant handle the east.

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Have you guys seriously looked at the Texas lineup? They have key injuries throughout.

The Rangers can hit WHEN all their bats are in the lineup. no Cruz, Kinsler or Young today. Shields only has to pitch around Hamilton. Vlade has been fading and been very inconsistent at the plate. Murphy can hit a little but the rest dont scare any TB pitchers and are average at best. Derek Holland has looked good in AAA but you are going to put your money on him today? really?

You know that TB is the best in the majors against lefties! Just because the Rangers are in first in their division doesn't mean they can't be swept. trust me, they can and have been several times this year including Baltimore @ Arlington leading into the AllStar break. TB owns the Rangers at home.

I know Texas has slapped Shields around in the past but remember that 3 key bats are missing from the lineup today. i would tread lightly if your going to back the Rangers today.

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Forgot to mention that Tampa is in a heated race with the Yankees. Rangers are in a comfortable 8 game lead in their division. Who do you think needs this game more?

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

Ray today for me.

smarmy
    SBR Lurker
    smarmy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

Shields is VERY fadable right now but the Rays bats are too hot. TB rl is the play.

gl to all.

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

texas bullpen got taxed hard last night, rays or nothing.

Ohi0
    Ohi0's Avatar Become A Pro!

Run LIne

I would like to add that the run line is a good wager at +1.5 for texas, I see this as a low scoring and probably one run game being played after a night game. I got them at -140 and parlayed the under. I am new to this site but take my advice and u will cash, I am 16 for 18 in baseball this week. And today is my birthday!!!! lol

tinfoil paradise
    tinfoil paradise's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by linedrivr View Post
    Have you guys seriously looked at the Texas lineup? They have key injuries throughout.

The Rangers can hit WHEN all their bats are in the lineup. no Cruz, Kinsler or Young today. Shields only has to pitch around Hamilton. Vlade has been fading and been very inconsistent at the plate. Murphy can hit a little but the rest dont scare any TB pitchers and are average at best. Derek Holland has looked good in AAA but you are going to put your money on him today? really?

You know that TB is the best in the majors against lefties! Just because the Rangers are in first in their division doesn't mean they can't be swept. trust me, they can and have been several times this year including Baltimore @ Arlington leading into the AllStar break. TB owns the Rangers at home.

I know Texas has slapped Shields around in the past but remember that 3 key bats are missing from the lineup today. i would tread lightly if your going to back the Rangers today.

You talked me into it. Getting a title loan on my car and putting it on the Rays.

Grecdogg
    Grecdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Thanks Ohio, but i put a small play on the tex ml +146... I realized the 3 big bats are outta the line up for tx but still have a gut feeling

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

I wanted to go TB but it looks too iffy for me. Could easily go either way in my opinion. Cheers

Ohi0
    Ohi0's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are welcome Grec, mark my words I am hot...u will hit your moneyline today and we will cash all night. Texas easily could have won Game 1 Cliff lee shouldn't have pitched 8th. Have fun watching Shields give up 4 runs in 6 1/3 and Texas win 4-2 good luck!!!