gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

Wednesday Afternoon Games

Lot of appealing games tomorrow:

Cardinals or the Under: Wainwright is not going to give up many runs, I don't see how that could happen. Gotta take the Cards RL if they can score off Wolf or the under if they can't

Padres: Don't see how they can lose to this Coleman and his 8+ ERA, also making his first start. Cubs are trash to begin with, add this iffy pitcher and I like it.

A's: great at home and during the day. Gio Gonzalez is a very good home pitcher, blue jays struggle against lefties.

Does anyone else like these picks, I think at least 2 of these should win right?
    Points Awarded:

jorge1 gave gamble 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Already made a play on the A's...have a thread on it. I'm avoiding the Padres game all together. Would lean STL RL as the best play but not sold just yet. Even Carpenter is capable of having a letdown against the Brewers.

Stinger
    Stinger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I like Cards & Pads for sure!

gamble

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Already made a play on the A's...have a thread on it. I'm avoiding the Padres game all together. Would lean STL RL as the best play but not sold just yet. Even Carpenter is capable of having a letdown against the Brewers.
    yea i liked your thread on the a's, i'm thinking they can take care of business at home. and wolf's road era is above 5 so i may make the play on the RL, just don't see the cards losing this one at all

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

We're all going to agree on StL, OAK and SD, and everything's going to look just great before the first pitch.

You know what that means....

gamble

ha i know, that's why i had to post it. i just don't see how 2 of these 3 don't hit, they all look good to me

jorge1
    OM
    jorge1's Avatar Become A Pro!

GAMBLE, love all them...just wont play cards..just yet...i love betting on them but been loosing lots of money lately every time i take them...but the others, im on all before u mentioned it, just glad u mentioned them!!!! makes me feel like my cappin aint that bad!

Any more blogs my friend? I like TB RL by the way...TEXAS pitcher is some 12 yr old kid that pitched 3 innings of t-ball when he was 5. LOL... TB is on...

gamble

Quote Originally Posted by jorge1 View Post
    GAMBLE, love all them...just wont play cards..just yet...i love betting on them but been loosing lots of money lately every time i take them...but the others, im on all before u mentioned it, just glad u mentioned them!!!! makes me feel like my cappin aint that bad! Any more blogs my friend? I like TB RL by the way...TEXAS pitcher is some 12 yr old kid that pitched 3 innings of t-ball when he was 5. LOL... TB is on...
    ha i know the cards scare me with that offense, but we've been solid against lefties of late so we should get some off of wolf i hope, i may blog the cards RL, there's so many stats going for them in this game. i do like all 3 of these games though, 2 of them have to hit i think. and i haven't even looked at the night games, but the rangers are hurting right now so that could be solid, plus its holland coming off the dl so you never know what you'll get, could be a solid play as well

jorge1
    OM
    jorge1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Okay, dont twist my arm...im on STL RL -113 for 100 tacos, i mean 100 pesos!!!

56173285-1 8/18/10 1:51am $113.00 $100.00 Pending 8/18/10 2:15pm Reduced Baseball 902 St Louis Cardinals -1½ -113* vs Milwaukee Brewers (R Wolf - L must Start Wainwright - R must Start)

I love them cards man...they are my team, i just always get them in the wrong games!!! but this one is way too solid...just shittie price IMO...thats an expensive RL...but hopefully they crank on Wolf...plus Wainwright

Thanks Gamble...on all your bets...give me a vote of confidence and at least put 10 bucks on TB RL...lol

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I'm in love with the Cards tomorrow, you guys know what that means...

I like the A's too.

gamble

Quote Originally Posted by jorge1 View Post
    Okay, dont twist my arm...im on STL RL -113 for 100 tacos, i mean 100 pesos!!! 56173285-1 8/18/10 1:51am $113.00 $100.00 Pending 8/18/10 2:15pm Reduced Baseball 902 St Louis Cardinals -1½ -113* vs Milwaukee Brewers (R Wolf - L must Start Wainwright - R must Start) I love them cards man...they are my team, i just always get them in the wrong games!!! but this one is way too solid...just shittie price IMO...thats an expensive RL...but hopefully they crank on Wolf...plus Wainwright Thanks Gamble...on all your bets...give me a vote of confidence and at least put 10 bucks on TB RL...lol
    haha sorry i just have to bet them, i'll have a blog up in a bit if you want to see the stats i'm talking about. hope they can win for you and me both, wainwright won't let me down i hope.

if your liking the rays tomorrow, i'm down for some cash as well, lets get both of these RL's

gamble

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    I'm in love with the Cards tomorrow, you guys know what that means... I like the A's too.
    i know, i really don't see wainwright letting us down though, he is on a mission this year. and i also really like gonzalez at home, very nice looking afternoon card i'm thinking

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

wainwright will dominate tomorrow.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by gamble View Post
    i know, i really don't see wainwright letting us down though, he is on a mission this year. and i also really like gonzalez at home, very nice looking afternoon card i'm thinking

He won't let anyone rob his cy young this year.

gamble

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    He won't let anyone rob his cy young this year.
    exactly, i think he wants it bad this year after getting jobbed last year. he has come up big numerous times for us already, needs to be a stopper in this one

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

How about over 9 in Tampa Bay? I don't bet overs often but can see this game hitting 6 in an inning.

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow
    WiseGrumpy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have a very large bet on the Cards rl and a nice one on the Pads.
    7-0 Cards and Pads will sweep called it before game 1.

Rookie-Capper
    Rookie-Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3446

cards are a solid pick a little pricey though