NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Strong MLB Plays for 8/18/10

Hi guys.....I really need to pick it up betting tomorrow and was wondering what realy really strong plays you suggest are in MLB? THe money i am trying to raise will all go to a good cause to help fight lukemia.

I am lookng for honest answers here based on however criteria you use to judge games top bet on.

I need to turn $5000 into at least $4000 in profit torrow and any advice on some strong leans would be fantastic.

I myself think Adam Wainwright and the Cardinals should beat the Brewers and Gallardo at St. Louis, I like Baltimore Orioles at homes with Jeremy Guthrie on mound to handle the Mariners and maybe will take Tim Hudson at home to beat the Nationals.

Are all three of these solid run line bets? If not, any other suggestions on some strong plays for tomorrow?

This is for a good cause to help some sick children. Thanks for your time and help.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Gambling money for charity? C'mon. Your STRONG play is to take this 5K and just give it straight to lukemia. You can have all my points for that one.