WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow
    WiseGrumpy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mods please wake up!!!

I tried to change something in the players talk about nothing has happened, I didn't get a single comment, I will try here because this is getting BAD.

In the last month we had a lot of users that ALL they do is spam, bash, post pointless comments, post against users bets on their own thread and so on ... Some of those users (all on my ignore list):
    Gee, Qwista, Razzzzzor, Redore33, Cappinpicks ... I'm sure we can name 15 on them easily.

I'm here for a while now, but this is getting to a point the forum looks like a freaking joke!

Stinger
    Stinger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I agree, I think bans should be in order. This isn't a kiddie forum.

Razzzzzor
    Razzzzzor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow cry me a river grump

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

This is the baseball handicapping section. What does this thread have to do with anything?

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by Razzzzzor View Post
    Wow cry me a river grump
    um, he said he has you on his ignore list meaning he doesn't see your post!

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow

Quote Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey View Post
    This is the baseball handicapping section. What does this thread have to do with anything?
    As you can see in my original post here, I have posted a thread about this on "players talk" had 0 comments. This is a problem we have HERE so it has everything to do with this forum.

And if this thread has nothing to do with this forum, what about 80% of the threads those morons open?

Razzzzzor

Just a doltgrump pms 'ing

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I agree, this is becoming a joke.

Razzzzzor

This for you grump

ayuntalo
    ayuntalo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WiseGrumpy View Post
    As you can see in my original post here, I have posted a thread about this on "players talk" had 0 comments. This is a problem we have HERE so it has everything to do with this forum.

And if this thread has nothing to do with this forum, what about 80% of the threads those morons open?
    grumps..why bother argue..cappin is on your ignore list right?? ..same insect..

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow

Quote Originally Posted by ayuntalo View Post
    grumps..why bother argue..cappin is on your ignore list right?? ..same insect..
    He doesn't bother me as much as the others. He is stupid but he doesn't offend anyone. The others go to people threads and hope for their lose ... and everyday there is a new one ...

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

well, WG, i think your thread at Player Talk has 0 comments because most people there already get used to kids playing around in SBR.

I think, as days, months, years go by, you'll get used to it and keep staying here , or... you'll end up posting only occasionally like I see some great cappers do

On a side note, I think beside ignore list, you can also report them and made them banned for few days, if I'm not wrong? How to do it, I'm not sure

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

WG

I think you are generally a pretty reasonable guy doing your utmost best to make some money. I also think you genuinely want to see others make money as well.

The reason why I and others react to some of your posts is the way you talk up your plays and your gambling prowess. Very few others on the forum do it. To me, it's only one notch down from Lang and Cappinpicks etc, who I have a very low opinions of.

You are going to get a lot of idiots who tail you based on the way you go on about how you LOVE a play and its a MONSTER and the stats you have to back it up blah blah blah. There are other relevant stats than the ones you post to support your play and they definitely don't make a play a certainty or necessarily the right play.

It reminds me of the Simpson's episode, where Homer is getting picks on TV from someone going on about the LOCK of the day and because of the way they are talking, he buys the pick. Lisa turned out to be the master capper. Just post your plays and get on with it.

You also speak about your brilliant record, which whilst I haven't tallied it up, others have and have suggested its not accurate (not the recent one) and that you are a losing baseball capper. In my experience, people don't go out of their way to do this (unless they are a rival tout). People do, however, go out of their way to inflate their records and talk about how good they are.

I think the way you lose people money (not me, but there are certainly a lot of complaints) and conduct your business on here is much more of a bannable offence in the scheme of things, but I respect that its a free world for both us to both express our opinions, for you to crap on and people to lose money from you. I like your pictures and check out your thread for them occasionally. Unfortunately, it also means I have to read your posts.

Like most things in life, learn to take the good with the bad.

edit: i'm sure i get flamed for this, but so be it. its just my opinion. I also won't be on here for the next 6 hours to reply (work stuff), but will when i get back.
    Last edited by Gee; 08-17-10 at 10:23 PM.

BookieOweMe
    BookieOweMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4371

true

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

He doesn't bother me as much as the others. He is stupid but he doesn't offend anyone. The others go to people threads and hope for their lose ... and everyday there is a new one ...
    they could be all the same person using multiple browsers to sign on at the same time and whack peoples threads. Best just to ignore them.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

What is this thread doing in the baseball section? a 4 month long member is giving the mods orders?

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by linedrivr View Post
    they could be all the same person using multiple browsers to sign on at the same time and whack peoples threads. Best just to ignore them.
    no coincidences, ralphie, and that rygor or whatever guy are the same person

Razzzzzor

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    WG

I think you are generally a pretty reasonable guy doing your utmost best to make some money. I also think you genuinely want to see others make money as well.

The reason why I and others react to some of your posts is the way you talk up your plays and your gambling prowess. Very few others on the forum do it. To me, it's only one notch down from Lang and Cappinpicks etc, who I have a very low opinions of.

You are going to get a lot of idiots who tail you based on the way you go on about how you LOVE a play and its a MONSTER and the stats you have to back it up blah blah blah. There are other relevant stats than the ones you post to support your play and they definitely don't make a play a certainty or necessarily the right play.

It reminds me of the Simpson's episode, where Homer is getting picks on TV from someone going on about the LOCK of the day and because of the way they are talking, he buys the pick. Lisa turned out to be the master capper. Just post your plays and get on with it.

You also speak about your brilliant record, which whilst I haven't tallied it up, others have and have suggested its not accurate (not the recent one) and that you are a losing baseball capper. In my experience, people don't go out of their way to do this (unless they are a rival tout). People do, however, go out of their way to inflate their records and talk about how good they are.

I think the way you lose people money (not me, but there are certainly a lot of complaints) and conduct your business on here is much more of a bannable offence in the scheme of things, but I respect that its a free world for both us to both express our opinions, for you to crap on and people to lose money from you. I like your pictures and check out your thread for them occasionally. Unfortunately, it also means I have to read your posts.

Like most things in life, learn to take the good with the bad.

edit: i'm sure i get flamed for this, but so be it. its just my opinion. I also won't be on here for the next 6 hours to reply (work stuff), but will when i get back.

^^^THIS

Razzzzzor

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    What is this thread doing in the baseball section? a 4 month long member is giving the mods orders?
    ^^^THIS

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow

Again if you guys truly think this has nothing to do with this forum, I'm done. I give a lot of time and effort and so are a lot of users here, and we don't need to deal with this crap ...

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Waste of energy, bro. Just ignore it. You made it through middle school I presume. Same thing.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Grumps, I mean this in the most respectful way bro, just post the plays and move on.

There will be hate, nothing u can do about it.

If the critism hurts u so bad, only thing u can do is stop posting the plays. I get critism, so what? The thank u's make up for it.
    Stop letting it get to u. Laugh it off. It works.

Razzzzzor

Again if you guys truly think this has nothing to do with this forum, I'm done. I give a lot of time and effort and so are a lot of users here, and we don't need to deal with this crap ...
    Haha if I had a nickel for every time you said this, I wouldn't have to make my money fading you

Leave, I don't think anyone would be calling for you to come back. Just like no one was calling you back in your old thread, so you had to start a new one to draw MORE attention to yourself

WiseGrumpy
    Got banned, wow

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Waste of energy, bro. Just ignore it. You made it through middle school I presume. Same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Grumps, I mean this in the most respectful way bro, just post the plays and move on.

There will be hate, nothing u can do about it.

If the critism hurts u so bad, only thing u can do is stop posting the plays. I get critism, so what? The thank u's make up for it.
    Stop letting it get to u. Laugh it off. It works.
    LOL about the school thing ... guys, this thread was opened mainly after I saw the comments in the TA thread, has little to do with mine. To go into TA's thread, a class act, and root against his big bet of the day?! that is f*ucked up! And that was too much for me ...
    Even in your thread pac, people come in a root against you, that is a freaking joke ... and it's the same people and it's everyday.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am with you WisGrumpy. There is too much immaturity on the forum. I am tired of the crap as well. I recieved an infraction from WillieBee today cause I called out Cappinpicks/Lolsmcswinsey and his other characters on the forum. Something does need to be done about these mostly kids_some adults I assume) playing games on sbr. It's very hard to take this seriously with all the games going on. Do the right thing sbr.

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    I am with you WisGrumpy. There is too much immaturity on the forum. I am tired of the crap as well. I recieved an infraction from WillieBee today cause I called out Cappinpicks/Lolsmcswinsey and his other characters on the forum. Something does need to be done about these mostly kids_some adults I assume) playing games on sbr. It's very hard to take this seriously with all the games going on. Do the right thing sbr.
    You deserved it. You slandered me

jackmyhoggoff
    jackmyhoggoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

ignore them and they will fade away like dust particals!! Make an issue for them and you create them!

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

The more you contend, the more you fuel it. If you just let 'em go they'll get bored and search out new prey.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

This message is hidden because LolsMcwinsey is on your ignore list.

Razzzzzor

You deserved it. You slandered me

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

this message is hidden because LolsMcwinsey is on cappinpiks

fly fisher
    Update your status
    fly fisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3610

I feel the same way that others do WG, best thing to do is just ignore poor comments. Best thing to do is pretend like it was never read, guarantee it will drive the poster nuts that you didn't bother to comment on their posts. They will post again hoping to get a rise out of you and when you don't comment well they will eventually go away. Problem is that they comment on a negative day when you are already frustrated and try to pick at you to piss you off. The enjoyment that people like that look for is your comments back when you don't give them the time of day like Paco doesn't then eventually they just fade away.

Prey
    Prey's Avatar Become A Pro!

here i am folks!

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by fly fisher View Post
    I feel the same way that others do WG, best thing to do is just ignore poor comments. Best thing to do is pretend like it was never read, guarantee it will drive the poster nuts that you didn't bother to comment on their posts. They will post again hoping to get a rise out of you and when you don't comment well they will eventually go away. Problem is that they comment on a negative day when you are already frustrated and try to pick at you to piss you off. The enjoyment that people like that look for is your comments back when you don't give them the time of day like Paco doesn't then eventually they just fade away.
    Feed the troll

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

To end the kiddies who come on here. I have solved the problem.. HAVE A MEMBERSHIP FEE $50 a year to join SBR FORUM... Thank you.

And grumpy ignore them, why you even posting this on the forum about them, why you wasting time. Just do what you do best cap your picks and post them. I have made money off of you and cappinpicks... WE NEED BOTH YOU AND CAPPINPICKS ON THIS SITE.. TRUST ME...... Remeber we are here to make money.. thats our ultimate goal is it not.
    Last edited by drfunkmaster; 08-17-10 at 10:55 PM.

12 Last