swingtrader
    swingtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Jason Vorhees couldn't stop these picks

You know I don't post too much but when I find a play I like and have time I like to share it with the class. I am doing a parlay, I know parlays suck but I like to take calculated risks. Today I like:

NYY/KC under- I know this isn't popular given two lackluster pitchers and the Yankees having A-Rod back in the lineup. As always Homeruns scare me and there is some wind today but it is going out to left field with the majority of batters being left handed and 2 righties on the mound. Wait to see if line goes 10.5 or higher before gametime.

Parlayed with:

Min 1st 5 innings

I am interested in hearing opinions here about my plays. All except Cappinpicks he will no doubt change his pick and act like he had it all the way

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Moseley is a very good pitcher. I prefer to take KC TT under than the total.

Twins look good also.

swingtrader
    swingtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

I just quietly go about winning with few people commenting on anything. Paulz was the only one and I hit a nice two team parlay.

I just love how the "betting public" are always on the yankees nutz. Like betting them always will make you rich, but I guess that's why Vegas always wins in the long run. Cappinpicks lost his 180,000 on this game but don't feel too bad. I am sure he will "reload" and be back with another 180,000 next time. Guys like that make forums a joke, yet he gets comments(albeit negative ones) and I get one post.

C'est la vie. I hope most of you didn't lose your shirts tonight betting on the yanks but I am sure most people are pissed. I heard some people say the Yanks will win if the rain goes away and they finish the game because the KC bullpen sucks. How about no runs in the second half?