wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

8-8

I took the last couple days off, because I was going so bad I just stopped everything that had to do with betting or baseball. I didn't watch anything and I caught up with everything else in life that matter. I hope the break will stop my losing streak. The game that did me in was the Tampa game. I had Tampa very large and then the pop fly that hit the roof cost me the game. I don't think that I have ever had a heartbreak like that and I was stunned. I knew then that the time had come to take a break and walk away for a couple days. Well, today is Sunday and we have a full card so lets get started and see if we can do something today.
    Minnesota Twins -140 over the Cleveland Indians
    Well, I am going with the team that gave me the heartbreak in that Tampa game. There will be no roof hitting here as the Twins go to Progressive Field in Cleveland and will send Brian Duensing to the mound. He is 4-1 with a 2.10 era and has pitched well since being placed in the starting lineup. Since joining the rotation he is 1-0 with a 3.18 era. The Indians send David huff to the mound is 2-10 with a 5.97 era this season. He has lost both of his starts this season vs the Twins and has posted a 6.55 era against them. He also has not done well in his career going 2-4 with a 6.06 era. I see this game becoming a shootout and the Twins pounding them today. There is some juice, but I expected that and I actually thought it would be a little higher. I am rolling with the Twins on this one.
    New York Mets and the Philadelphia Phillies under 7
    This is a great pitching matchup today and honestly you dont see very many 7 run totals at Philadelphia considering it is usually a hitters ballpark. The mets will send R.A dickey to the mound today and his knuckleball has been great this year for the Mets. He is 7-4 with a 2.36 era and would have a better record if the mets could actually score some runs. He pitched well against the phillies in his last start against them giving up 8 hits and 0 runs over 8 innings. The Phillies were shut out that day and then shut out the next day to another knuckleballer Tim Wakefield. The Phillies Send Roy Halliday to the mound and I really don't have to say much about him. He is having another great season going 13-8 with a 2.47 era. He would have a better record if the Phillies decided to give him some run support. It really is a shame when you have a 2 era and have 7 losses. Out of the 8 games these two teams have played with each other 4 have been shut outs on one side or the other. I expect this game to be no different. I like a 1-0 2-1 type of game here.
    Good luck guys hope this is the day for a 2-0 day and my luck to end with my break

BigOrangeBrother
    BigOrangeBrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

[quote=wtt0315;5820083]I took the last couple days off, because I was going so bad I just stopped everything that had to do with betting or baseball. I didn't watch anything and I caught up with everything else in life ....

Caught up with everything except your loans that is!! You need to start paying back the six people that you have borrowed from!!