bretb27
    It's all about the money...
    bretb27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

sox/rangers - a's over

i put 5 units on this as a parlay. You have to love the red sox tonight with buch on the mound against a lowly javier vasquez. The red sox know they can get back in this race with a good series in the bronx and their pitching matchups look very favorable. The rangers will score at least 5 runs off braden tonight leaving the A's to just score 2 of their own. Cliff lee is good but he's not untouchable. Really like both of these picks.

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

I could easily see a 5-1 Rangers win in this game....the A's offense is pathetic...especially the bottom half....you better hope the Rangers pound the shiattt outta Braden

bretb27

******* 22 men LOB.. thanks for the jinx Rbyrne... lol

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

Haha cant believe i called the score man!!!.....I tried to bet the Rangers -1.5 but got to the compter a one minute late and my book took the game off 5 min early

soooooooo pissed....i needed it soo bad after i lost big on the white sox

now il prob blow the rest of my bank roll tomm after missing out on my Rangers win

ACCBlitz
    ACCBlitz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lemme guess - big on the White Sox again like me I'll be right there with ya

limitation
    limitation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

I had to go big on Rangers tonight after losing 4 games earlier. Came out pretty much even for the day. Cliff Lee saved my ass big time. What a pitcher he is.

bretb27

yeah the white sox ****** me big on a parlay. Going huge tonight on the rangers at even money, the easiest game on the board. good luck guys

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by bretb27 View Post
    yeah the white sox ****** me big on a parlay. Going huge tonight on the rangers at even money, the easiest game on the board. good luck guys
    Um....betting against the team with the best day-game record in the MLB with one of the best day game pitchers in the mlb is the best bet on the board????

bretb27

well, now that you put it that way... lol. yeah, i love it