Sometimes i see totals with 8.5 and see -110 for both sides like it would in an nfl or nba game. Yes those are the bad books unlike Matchbook but those are an indication of which totals are juiced. Many times we see a total of 7 8 or 9 or 10 etc and have the over at -120 and under at +100. Sometimes it's over at +105 and under at -125.

My question is does anyone know if juiced totals win more than they lose? I would considered a juiced total -120 and -125 and up if necessary. But i think -115 counts as well. Would you guys agree on that? Also, why do these totals get juiced for example a 7 gets over for -100 and under is -120. Is it because they don't want to move the total to 6.5? That if they move it 0.5 runs that they might get so much action on one side of the total?

Many times i see books that say has a total of 7 with the over at -125 and under at +105. Then i may see another book have over 7.5 with over at +100 and under 7.5 at -125. Typically the juiced total is where the majority of the money and public is betting on correct? I recalled looking at NHL lines and for some reason the total that is juiced won much much more than often.

Does anyone have a record of this year in baseball or past years on how totals do when they are juiced on one side?