Well, yesterday was another 1-1 day. It seems that it is hard for me to break that string and actually get a 2-0 day. I went 2-0 a couple days ago and every day since it has been 1-1. The Yankees decided yesterday to cover the run line and that killed me. The one day I don't play them they decide to go out and hit and Arod get that 600th. The other game was the Reds and they helped me pull even by getting another win over the Pirates. It didn't start well with a homer, by the pirates, but it worked out. Lets see if we can get a 2-0 day today. We also have two day games today to pick from. I wish we had day games every day.
Minnesota Twins and the Tampa Bay Rays under 8
Yesterday they barely were able to score and I don't think today will be much different. Wade Davis takes the mound for the Rays and he has been really good as of late. He is 9-9 with a 4.21 era on the season. He has won 4 in a row and going for that 5th straight win. Over that stretch he has posted a 2.22 era and pitched well in his last start vs the Yankees giving up 2 runs over 7 innings. Kevin Slowely will take the mound for the Twins and he has been really good as of late also. He is 10-5 wit a 4.44 era this season, but will be going for a third straight win also. In his last start against Seattle he win 7 strong not giving up any runs and only 3 hits. I look for both pitchers to be in strong order and the offenses not being able to get inline like yesterday. I really like the under here and maybe a small play on the Rays.

San Francisco Giants -105 over the Atlanta Braves
I figured this game would be a pickem and was happy to see a smaller line on the Giants. The Giants will send their ace to the mound in Tim Lincecom. Lincecom hasnt been himself like people would hope, but he is still one of the leagues best pitchres this year. He is 11-4 with a 3.10 era this season and as of late he is getting it back in gear. He changed his windup in his last start and it seemed to work for him, giving up 2 runs over 7 innings against the Dodgers. The Braves are still one of the best home teams in baseball, even though they have seemed to lose some ground to the Phillies. They will send Jair Jurjens to the mound tonight. He is 3-4 with a 4.62 era on the year. Jurjens hit the wall last start giving up 5 runs over 7 innings against the Reds. He is 1-2 with a 2.61 era in his career against the Giants. He will have his hands full tonight and I think the Giants pull this one out behind Lincecom.

Good luck today and tonight