kernssca
    kernssca's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kernssca Baseball Picks

After a great day yesterday, 2-0 on the moneyline, 2-0 on the spread, 1-0 on the over/under, plus my longshot was right.

Here is today, after yesterday I am not gonna get my hopes up, but also some seemingly easy matchups.

PHI over FLA - 100% - Roy should start clicking now, plus FLA cant hit him. West may be good in the minors but PHI has experienced batters that shouldn't be phased by a pitcher they havent seen, Howards situation worries me a little, go with the moneyline, the spread if you are brave

STL over HOU - 93% - Bud "not Chuck" Norris my have power but not the control and placement to wi at STL. Gut feeling I like this one better than PHI, but gotta trust my math. I'ld take the spead and money on this one

BOS over CLE - 87% - Another one I like more than my math gives credit. CLE 2 in a row at BOS is as likely as someone winning the Lotto 2 days in a row. Huff is streaky at best and the relief outside of Perez is gonna blow any lead they can muster 9 out of 10 times. Again Money for sure, migh take the spread here too with how many runs the CLE pitchers should give up

Sorta long shot - BAL over LAA - 80% - Gotta feeling Guthrie can win this one, might even see some high scoring here with Bell on for LAA, no guarantees when it come to posibly the worst team in baseball but might get lucky here.

Moneyline:2-0 Spread:2-0 Over/Under:1-0 Longshots:1-0
    Last edited by kernssca; 08-03-10 at 12:35 PM.

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Yea Guthrie has been pitching well and Bell hasnt pitched much however Ill take the Angels +100.

tonyp0387
    tonyp0387's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 755

How is balt a long shot when there favored? You have some serious chalk going against teams that are playing the better ball at the moment.

superman613
    superman613's Avatar Become A Pro!

looks good...GL

kernssca
    kernssca's Avatar Become A Pro!

The word sorta is in that phrase, besides its BAL and -120 at home is hardly favored