wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

8-3

Well, yesterday was a good day and I went 2-0 on my posted picks. I had Cincinnati and that game went pretty much how I thought it would. The line stayed at -140 all day which suprised me considering they should of been a -160 line. The second game I took Cleveland to beat Boston and I got them at +200. The game worked out just like I hoped. Cleveland was able to get a few runs off of Lackey and then they couldnt do much against Carmona. They did get a few off the bullpen, but luckly they had bashed around Lacky enough to build a lead. Well lets see if I can keep it going today and win some more money.

Chicago White Sox (-110) over the Detroit Tigers Game 1
    I am a sucker for day games, and I really like the home team in the first game. The teams seem to be on different paths and if you would of look two months ago it would of been the opposite. The White Sox have came from nowhere and have been playing great baseball. They send Mark Buehrle to the mound today and he has been almost perfect as of late. He is 9-8 with a 4.15 era on the season, but in his last 6-2 with a 2.74 era in his last nine starts. The struggling tigers who lost two of three to Boston over the weekend will send Porcello to the mound today. He has not won a game in over 2 months. He is 0-5 with a 5.40 era in his last 7 starts. He is 0-3 with a 9.77 era in his career against the White Sox giving up 12 runs in two starts against them this year. The Sox should take the first of the doubleheader and extend that lead over the Tigers in the central.
    Cincinnati Reds -133 over the Pittsburgh Pirates
    Well yesterday the reds did me well and today I expect the same thing from the struggling pirates. The Reds will send their Rookie Phoenom to the mound in Mike Leake. Leake has had a good season going 7-2 with a 3.57. He has He is looking to bounce back from his first road defeat and has been a better pitcher on the road this season then at home. He also has posted a 2.51 era this season against the Pirates. The pirates have not played well against Cincinnati this season and the pitching staff has shut down their offense only allowing 4 homers all year. The Pirates will send Pat Maholm to the mound tonight. He is 6-9 with a 4.52 era this season and like the other Pirate starters has struggled. In his last start he got rocked by the Rockies giving up 8 runs and 11 hits over 5 and a third. He is 1-0 against the Reds this season though. I look for the Reds to continue to roll and continue to beat the Pirates. I expect this line to move up so I will get it early.
    Good luck today and lets go 2-0 today again

ClipShow14
    ClipShow14's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL these should both hit